Why do white girls tend to look way older after 25?

I mean their skin looks dry and wrinkled and often have very define expression lines. They look the best in their younger years but don't age so gracefully?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on genetics, what you put in your body, and how long you are in the sun. They darker you are the best your skin will fare in the sun

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• 80% of ageing of the skin is from sun damage. Whites have low melanin in their skin which makes them more susceptible to sun damage.

While Asians can also have low melanin they tend to look young for their age. Culturally paler skin is prefered so they don't go tanning, try to stay out of the sun or wear sun block. In addition to a healthier lifestyle.

• that's just a lot of assumption to say that ALL white women look old after 25. Yes in some cases that can be true but there are reasons why.
    1. They don't take care of their skin. ( tanning, drug use etc)
    2. Genetics

I have aunts who are in their 40's who are stunning because they take care of themselves.

• Well, I think in my case its genetics. Everyone in my family looked waaay older then they were my age.
    Also, its the way I dress. I have meetings all the time and I am mostly in suits xD

• I think it depends on how well they take care of their skin. I'm 21 now and am good at wearing sunscreen so hopefully I'll age gracefully lol

• I think it has something to do with there skin.

What Guys Said 4

• Because having white skin makes scars and wrinkles or anything else more visible

• I don't think that is necessarily true - Loads of white women remain beautiful after 25.

• I don't know but the dean in my high school was 30ish and she looks gorgeous 😍 I should have gotten in trouble more

• It's called drinking and smoking and eating shit food and not sleeping enough for years on end, it takes a toll on your body.

Girls who smoke cigarettes always wear more makeup than the ones who don't, because they look like shit.