Am I fat? Give honest opinions please?

Am I fat? Give honest opinions please..?

How many pounds do I need to lose? I'm 5'2"

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally i like how you look.

BUT, If you would like to loose weight, Then go for it matey, Obviously it's impossible to tell exactly how weight you need to loose over a picture and what your final goal is, So i'd just say take it as you go.

Though, I can't see you loosing anymore then 25lbs without being a skeleton xD

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a great figure, what a great waist!

If you want to tone up, great, BUT you don't need to lose weight.

You're also very petite, so if you lose weight do it slowly and don't concentrate on numbers, you'll slim down very fast because you're small.

I would think 10-15 lbs would be safe to lose, but you might gain weight in muscle.

What Guys Said 38

• you can definitely lose weight but you aren't too fat, just a little chubby
    just make some adjustments to your eating habits and exercise, and i am sure you will look good

• you´re chubby, on the edge to fat in my opinion. it´s not too late to hit the gym and lose a few pounds :D

• You look great to me.

• Yes. But not morbidly obese. Many chubby lovers these days though. Do sit-ups, squats, jog and swim if you want to shed the extra pounds. Calculate your BMI using=body mass/kg divided by height in metres squared. the calculation scale is online.<<----- scientific and pretty damn accurate.

• Yes, you are fat. Don't set yourself a weight limit, just download a couch to 5k app and don't don't worry about how much you weigh until you can run the 5k.

• You need to lose a bit but not huge amounts. A bit of walking and exercise would be a benefit. You have shape so you are not too overweight just get rid of the belly and you will look great

• You're a bit chubby, but hey that's what's in right now. Lots of chubby chasers. You'll be fine.

• Yeah you could lose a few

• Yeah, lose some.

• yeah a little bit.

• You are not fat i actually love your shape its sort of an hour glass shape if you look a little bit above you hips. looking good!

• Thats how I like my women. You are fine to me

• just butt looks fat.

• You aren't obese, but you could loose some weight.

• No. Chubby maybe, but you still look good regardless.

• Not fat but could work on your stomach

• I'm sorry but yes

• "Fat" isn't the word I'd use, you'll be fine 😊

• Somewhat, it's more obvious from the side view.

• Chubby; no fat, if you worry about it then you should work on it until your satisfied with how you look.

• No way!!! You look sexy ;-)

• Not so much... chubby... but beautiful though... have chubby girls bigger bladder than slim girls?

• No you are not fat in my eyes

• LOSE TEN POUNDS

• Yea but a good fat. Sexy fat. Would smash.

• your perfect. nice stomach and cute legs

• You look perfectly fine, I wouldn't change a thing

• I think so

• no way you are not fat at all... u r curvy

• Your not fat, your loveable

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 25

• you are not fat.
    people need glasses on here? LOL
    just work out. do not lose weight
    tone your body girl

• I am 5'2" as well :) Our bodies actually look very similar!!! I am a little heavier than you, I'd say. Personally, I find your body very pretty. If you are self conscious about your weight than maybe lose about 20-30 pounds or so :) that is my goal for the summer! I would recommend a diet of things that are very high in fiber and drink a lot of water :) Health should be your priority! Even before losing weight.

• I'd say your deffinitly overweight for your height

• Your a bit over weight. Depending on how much you weight atm. A normal weight for someone who is 5'2" is between. 110-130 pounds.

• To be honest I'm not going to wreck your self esteem, you look average fine normal just eat a moderate diet

• You are a bit chubby

• You have a beautiful figure I honestly don't think you need to lose weight. If you want to lose weigjt do it for yourself not for others because they don't like your body.

• I wouldn't say fat, hat's more like chubby... if you don't feel confident about your body, hit the gym.:)

• I don't think you look fat I think you look fine ^.^ you're only as beautiful as you think you are :)

• I'd say a little chubby, not fat.
    Your shape is great. I'd say lose 15ish lbs and you'd be golden

• You don't need to lose any weight. If you feel as though you'd like your body a little more toned then possibly, but no you are not fat at all.

• I think you look great, your proportions are right :)

no one has the right to tell you to lose weight. YOU choose to lose weight or not.

love yourself <3

• Well, yes. ... maybe lose about 30lbs.
    It's easy if you eat right.

• I think you might be overweight for your height but by no means do you look bad at all

• Yes, you need to lose weight.

• Yeah you're fat, but look good. I'd hit the gym to tone down a little.

• Somewhat in my opinion

• We're about the same height and I'm 105lbs and in the healthy weight range, this should give you a ballpark for the weight you should be if you want to be in the healthy range for our height.

• Your side picture looks fat but the last picture look average

• No you're not

• yes you are sorry

• Could you stand to lose a few pounds? Yes. Are you fat though? No.

• Chubby, but damn, you hold your weight well. You look great to me. If you want to lose weight... since you already look good, I'd suggest losing weight in like... 5 or 10 lb. increments, and deciding whether or not you're happy with your weight each time. I know setting a specific goal is easier, but you wouldn't want to lose too much weight either.

• Yes, sorry :/

• Definitely not fat, but if you're worried try toning up