Guys, I am a mixed person a girl and I am a full C cup and I am 5'5" and I have long brown hair and glasses, and I have "a Butt" am I attractive?

So I'm just going to repeat a couple things I am 5'5" I'm kind of short and I have long dark brown curly hair I am mixed half Asian and half African-American so I guess you could say I am brown or something and I am a full C cup. I do have glasses but I think personally that they look good and to my friends they say that I have a butt kind of big and I just want to know the general opinion of how people think that I look just by description so if you would please tell me what you think, if I'm attractive or not then I could probably get an idea of what people think when they look at me. Thanks! by the way I am 18 so you can say whatever you want I am not easily offended <3 I also don't know how to act around guys so when one talks to me I just am like "um hi" I feel like all they stare at are my top and bottom if you know what I mean but once you get to know me (username, look at it) I'd say I am pretty fun!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You are definitely attractive in the face! :) It's hard to comment on you physically without a picture, but I think that your hair style and colour match your skin tone and face. If you have 'a butt' as you put it, and 'full C cup' boobs, then you definitely have what guys find attractive and sexy in a girl! ;) Yeah, you look very attractive, so I don't think that you have anything to worry about in that area! :)

What Guys Said 21

• I'll be honest. I would really like to see a half-asian half-black girl ! It must be beautiful ! A textual description doesn't really help though. I would really need to see it to tell if you are attractive or not. Telling me you are 5'5" does not get me tingling...

• Lol I am ABOUT 5'5" I am closer to 5'6" if that helps

• I am not sure you should try to look better. if you were any hotter than you are, that could accelerate climate change ! :-P

• I don't think so but I get it haha 😆

• Based on your profile picture I can just say that you look really hot. Also based on how you described your hair & booty I would just say that they are both super attractive in my opinion. I have special thoughts & feeling about big booty girls because their booties is what grabs my full attention. Other than that, you look great.

• You look very cute and pretty in your profile picture. That's all I can say.

• I had a look at profile pic - Gorgeous

• I don't get these questions. There's nothing you can do about it anyway

• Based on picture, you're super pretty and when you mature a bit you'd probably be gorgeous.

• If that's really you in your profile picture then yes, VERY.

• Would need to see a pic lol

• That's me in the profile picture 😑 you saying I am invisible or something? Lol

• If that is your pic, I would definitely say yes.

And you can always take off glasses...

• Going by your self-description and your profile pic, you are stunning!

• Of course you're attractive, hell beautiful even judging from your description. Well as long as you feel beautiful about yourself deep down then all the power to you.

• You are gorgeous

• I am never attracted to mixed girls. Mixing races is not much different than bestiality.

• That's not helpful but ok?

• That's nice to know you could have just said I am not attracted to you because putting it in general offends me a bit 😕

• Attractive and then some.
    A full c cup and booty, Mmm Mmm

• Wow. You are drop dead gorgeous... is that really you, or did you download a picture of a model?

• No but i had my hair professionally done and I got a picture! My friend posted it somewhere on her Instagram you could probably find it now cuz it is one of a kind it should be online I mean this picture is ugly don't ask me if I took a picture of a model I think that in this picture I look bad...

• I was emailed by some camera dude who used my picture for something too so but just for the hair not the "beauty" :(

• I think that you sound very lovely and your profile picture verifies that.

• Profile picture looks gorgeous.

But judging attractiveness from words is completely useless, sry.

• Ig, but I just need a selfish and you're set.

• Sounds gorgeous to me. If that's your pic, I don't know why you ate asking. Exotic and beautiful.

• You look awesome, 10/10 with no doubts at any part of your face.

• Sounds very attractive.