First impressions (Pic included)?

First impressions (Pic included)?

Is the "Love" visible in this pic?

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn she is Hot. I had to say it to make you uncomfortable. Anon and pretty boy sitting in tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. I saw this coming. Now you too just need to date.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• The "friendliness" is strong and visible in this pic but not "love" so much. No contact, he's in the front, you both look nervous like a comic con meet and greet pic or something lol. Is it suppose to be a relationship type love viable here? Bf/gf?

• Just friends. But I like him as more than a friend, and I'm pretty sure he likes me too. Because of actions and stuff, as well as he's asked me on group things a few times. But he's about to go to college and is too busy to date rn.

• Awe thnx! I'm pretty confident we will reach that level over a few years. As I'm 15, and he's about to be 19, so yeah. And I'm sorta close with his mom. I mean she basically stalks my Twitter.

• Lol that's funny! Well, that's the spirit. Hope it works out in the end for ye:)

• You are a very cute couple

• Nice couple <3

• yup it does your boyfriend looks like the young version of that wrestler Edge

beneaththemat.com/.../EdgeBlueJays.jpg

• You seem happy together.

• Honestly, I could not tell if you are a couple of just friends to be honest...

• I don't see any signs of interest on his part, but it's hard to tell that kind of stuff in just one picture.

• When he takes pics with some of his female friends, he's always fake smiling, and standing really super awkward and in this one he's actually showing some happiness, and he's not standing awkward (minus the fingers) he's not all scrunching Himself up in this one. He seems more comfortable and more relaxed.

• That may be true but it only indicates that he is more comfortable around you. I'm not saying he couldn't be into you, just that I don't see any evidence of it. Ask him out if you feel so confident about it.

• I am wondering why you two are holding up fingers...

• What's wrong with your fingers?

• I don't know. He was born with them.

• I dont see something as love

• lol it is in your eyes, I don't know about him

• Lol. I don't know his eyes have gotten as big as 50 cent pieces when he's seen me before so honestly him having really dark eyes makes it hard to tell.

• very hot couple

• You are so cutee :)

• Can you see live in our eyes or just mine?

• It is Black and White I can't see clearly :(

• The original wasn't very good quality.

• I think you guys are simply friends but you like him.

• Cute. You look like a girl who's a friend of mine

• Oh what's her name?

• You both look good together. I hope it works out for you in the end :D

• Aw thanks.

• I'm sorry, what exactly am I looking at here?

What Girls Said 6

• that's a cute couple

• He's fine, you're pretty... cute couple

• They seem normal
    Until you get to know them though as they say

• why sex fingers!! means SEX ?

• No 😂😂 means 2015

• you're sooo cute together

• If only we were dating. How old do we look. Note he's older than me.

• Totally besides the fact but the guy next to you looks like a light haired Cameron Dallas just saying

• Lol I don't really know who that is. But okie dokie.