Would you date someone with a face like mine (picture included)?

About 4 weeks ago, I broke up with a boyfriend who was cheating on me... and I really can't help but wonder, am I that ugly that he was unsatisfied with me? Please be honest ><;;; I need to know!!

Most Helpful Girl

• People cheat for a lot of reasons. Heck, celebrities cheat on each other, and they're as close to "perfect" as a person can get, according to the media.
    You're not ugly, and you need to stop blaming what happened on the way that you look. Your boyfriend is an ass who doesn't deserve your pretty dark eyes or your loyalty. So kick him to the curb and be happy with yourself the way you are.

What Guys Said 20

• First question is I'd be happy to date you and no you're not ugly. He's a fucking jerk

• I would. You have a beautiful face

• You are cute. The fat he cheated on you does not mean anything about you.

• That says a lot about him and nothing about you. You're beautiful and you deserve someone who'll treat you right

• A guy breaking up with you is not necessarily because of your look. Many factors play a role in that. Plus, you are not ugly; you are cute. The breakup possibly had nothing to do with you.

• cute face ^.^
    How could someone cheat on a cute innocent looking girl such as you?

• Omg x. x the more i look at you, the more i feel attracted to your baby looking face. You definitely look like a girl i would date.

• ah... thank you lol I feel a bit embarrassed to be getting such praise! ^///^ but it makes me very happy. Thank you!

• ur welcome :-*

• Hard to say but according to this particular pic I should say you look cute😊👌

• Your not ugly, he cheated because he's an ass it's not your fault

• I think you look very pretty

• Cheating happens cuz dudes can never get enough pu$$y. Not cuz someone ugly...

• Absolutely, I'd say you had a very cute face :)

• yes you are very pretty so why wouldn't I date you? Your boyfriend obviously didn't see your beauty and you are probably well rid of him. Move on and don't worry about your looks. They are fine. XXX

• That's not even your full face so I can't say lol but you look alright

• Looks like a paint. ..

• you are extremely beautiful i wouldn't worry he must of been a cock

• No... out of my taste

• You're far from ugly, very pretty and I wouldn't see why he would want to cheat on you.

• It certainly wouldn't stop me but I'd have to know you better: a pretty face and body aren't enough for me.
    I'd ask you to calm down on lipstick.

• Very pretty, yes. My only suggestion would be to tone down / remove the lipstick.

• sure you look like kylie jenner before she got surgery

What Girls Said 3

• sure ur cute pretty and sexy

• you are very pretty

• You look great. He was the gross one for cheating, not you.