How's my body? Comments?

5'6" 120-123 pounds

How's my body? Comments?

Most Helpful Guy

• Woah, you need to gain fat and muscle. You need to. With ribs showing like that you need to gain weight to hide them. And being this thin/skinny is unhealthy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seeing your body got Karen Carpenter songs stuck in my head.
    She was a famous singer back in the 1970s who died of anorexia, in case you don't know who she is...

So what this means is, your rib cage hurts my eyes and gives my brain unpleasant thoughts. Cover it up by eating more and you'll be good.

• Well I don't have anorexia... yet. I have EDNOS

What Guys Said 48

• Ur ribs are showing whoch isn't really attractive. Eat more to cover ur ribcage from being exposed cuz it makes u look too skinny.

• Your ribs showing like that, especially your lower ribs poking out that way, show that you are way too thin to the point of being unhealthy. As you commented, you have an eating disorder. Not good. That is the only negative I see, but it is a very important negative. You should do what it takes to fight the disorder and get a healthy amount of body fat on you.

• Too thin, but not by much... a few lbs in the right places and you'd be sensational.

• You're definitely on the skinny side seeing how your ribs are showing. I might suggest gaining a little weight. Then I'd give ya a 10/10.

But overall, I don't really care. Your body is still pretty attractive, and you have a really nice tan! :)

• Thanks, it's my Native American heritage. :P

• It looks good, yes. I'm surprised that some 90% of people think with certainty you have an eating disorder, by being 5'6" and 120lbs.

• please eat something

• You could probably stand to gain a few pounds. As a general rule of thumb, if bones are showing, more weight can be gained. If there are rolls of fat, then weight can be lost. That's just what I usually go by.

• Waaaaaay too skinny.. :/ Its a bit of a turn off for me when I can see ribs poking through the skin like that.

• Very slim - Maybe go for 130 lbs - Other than that look good

• Way too skinny, I can see your ribs. Eat something.
    6/10

• Good grief, I can see your ribs. A good 10 lbs would be great in my opinion.

• Too skinny

• I think you could be hotter if you put on some muscle. Not like body builder style, but athletic fitness yoga model style.

• If anything you need to gain weight

• Looks just about perfect!

• I like the belly and small boobs ;-). Looks like you are sucking in don't do that it will look better

• I'm not sucking in. I'm just thin

• iSmash/10

.

• Your ribs are showing... so too skinny but cute yes..

• Gain more weight

• Like others before me have said you are very thin

• You are hot as fuck.

• You look really gud. Dont listen to this people calling you Skinny or Thin.
    Just google "rib flaring", there is not much you can do about it.

• She said she has an eating disorder. Do you really think someone with an eating disorder should be ignoring their ribs sticking out?

• Please tag me if you want me to see your posts.

She told people in the comments she has an eating disorder. Rib flaring or no you still need to be way more aware of what you're telling people.

• BellePepper, why do you need to be so rude? LOL
      It says nothing in the description, you think iam gonna read 60 comments?
      God this people.

• Personally slightly on to skinny side, just a tich though, but other wise, does YUMMY sum it up?
    I don't really believe in that 1 - 10 scale crap but if I had to Id say a very strong 8

• You're a little too skinny but not bad otherwise.

• If someone asks me Which body type do I prefer? then I will show this your pictures without any hesitation... but I am not going to download these stuffs as well

• Very nice... good work

• Showing ribs it's not sexy for me, you should eat more.

• well you're a little skinny not a bad thing if you are healthy, but you have killer curves :)

• very very sexy

• Too attractive.:* Fit n fine <3

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 14

• LOL. You're totally sucking in your stomach, I can see the edges of your ribcage 😂😂😂 if you want people's opinion on your body, you should give them a picture of what you actually look like.

• LOL I'm not sucking in anything. That really is me. You don't have to be so mean to me just because you're jealous. 4 years of dieting and dance, sweeheart

• It's called being skinny of course the edges of my ribs show

• Haha, okay. Whatever makes you feel better.
      I'm not jealous of anything. I love my body and I don't need the opinions of random dudes and chicks of the internet.
      I hope you do find whatever it is you were looking for when posting this question, though.

• Sssss, seeing this hurts me. You have to eat or at least try, I shouldn't be able to see your bones. Food is the best✅

media.giphy.com/media/11KjGKVlosnuw0/giphy.gif

• Haha I'm a vegetarian but thanks anyway

• Please seek professional help if you're not doing so already. We're worried for you ((H))

• We should not be able to see your rib bones. Either you are sucking your stomach in or you really could use with gaining some weight.

• 120-123 pounds? Really you look lesser then that. Maybe 115 pounds. I'm 5'8 and I'm 120 pounds and I got meat on myself.

• She has a bigger frame I think.

• Actually I do have a bigger frame. I'm part native American and I have my dad's frame. I measure 34, 25, 34 in order of ribs, waist, hips. I also have slightly muscular legs from years of competitive horseback riding

• Bigger frame is why she looks skinny, 120 pounds of flesh isn't enough to cover it all.

• You look very much skinnier than I feel I look and I'm 5'6 3/4 and 115 pounds. You kind of look pained, like you aren't supposed to look that way. You are gorgeous, and you can gain a pound or two if you want, even so, you are gorgeous the way you are.

• 1) stop sucking in
    2) your body is fine (no homo)
    3) put some clothes on

• 1) Not sucking in
      2) thanks
      3) I have clothes on

• I'm a nursing student, your ribs are showing just under, there fore your sucking in. Just a head up, I've asked ONE question in here and have four men message me some highly inappropriate things. If you really are not sucking in you need to get some muscle tone. It's not good to be that thin

• Omg please eat something.

• Is it that bad?

• You're so skinny! Being thin isn't bad but you need some meat on your bones. Not trying to be mean...

• You make my Stomach turn around, jesus.

• Good but a little to skinny in my opinion your ribs stick out a lot it kinda draws unhealthy attention

• Too skinny and the first pic is altered in some way. That's gross.

• You look fine besides your ribs sticking out a ton.

• Is this anon who I think it is?

• On the thinner side, yes. Your hip bones have beautiful curves, but like everyone else has said the ribs showing isn't the most flattering.
    But you still have a great shape to you.