Is my body any good?

It seems the more I workout, the more problems i see with it. 4 month old pic...
5' 10" 160 lbs
I'm afraid of looking small and losing strength to be more appealing to girls but then guys won't be impressed lol. I know its superficial...
Is my body any good?

I know its better than the average person, but I have been lifting long enough for it to take over my life. I have never seen so many problems and been so insecure before I started lifting. Its hard to explain guys, but i see a drooping ass-chest and skinny "cheater"abs. I guess its hard to understand unless you workout everyday, or maybe I am just ungrateful lol...

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be so hard on yourself you have a beautiful body... Trust me.

You're seeing the same thing that this girl is seeing
    theinspirationroom.com/.../anorexia-mirror.jpg
    Only it's usually reverse with guys because you want to build weight/muscles.

• Im not that insecure. I just hit a wall where I bulked too much or something. I am just working on touch ups now and I have never done that before so I wanted to make sure I hit the right areas so I don't have to backtrack again like I am now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually you look like you are doing everything right, nice deep clavicle, pecks are not saggy, good and rounded, lower abs need work though, arms in good shape. As someone who bodybuilds myself and works in the fitness industry I have to say keep up the work keep on the path you're going and you will be good shape.

What Girls Said 10

• you look fine no worries

• Really? Where exactly do you see a problem?

• Your body is perfect and absolutely stunning... that's not the problem for sure!
    But when you flirt with a girl, don't relie only on your physical appearance, since I think muscles can become boring if there is nothing beyond them...
    Just use your body as a starting point (which is the best starting point I could imagine ahah) and then show your self reliance and be fun!

• i believe that you already know the answer to your own question.

• why would guys like you even ask such a question.. its kind of sad that you would actually knowing that it shows you have self confidence and your just looking for an extra boost of more confidence

• ok finally someone with some sense on here. i totally agree with you. why would you talk yourself down just so that others can boost your ego. some of the questions on here are asinine

• okay first of you are more than fine my friend second of.. get serious help if that is how you feel.. third of there is nothing worse than showing these pictures out and wondering if you are at least okay than justifying that by stating you admit you have a problem.. then fix it.. non of these comments would do that for you

• Ok, you are right. I understand that other people are okay with how i look but my own opinion is my worst enemy. I am starting to think this is a larger problem of self-acceptance. Thanks for being blunt and honest. =)

• You definitely have a good body, it's well maintained

• you could be a little less bulky. like work out your arms a lot less, keep doing abs, and add more cardio to slim down a bit

• Where should I slim down? I know how to even without cardio, I just need to know where lol. Chest? Oh, and I thought my biceps could be bigger, is it maybe just less forearms?

• less fore arm and chest

• one word for you YUMMY

• -_- Did you photoshop yourself?

• It's nice because it's not too much like some guys

What Guys Said 5

• Is that a barrack?
    Also yes but no homo.

• Your body looks quite well

• Didn't know that program that made captain murica was real

• Your body looks fine but your face looks terrible though 😖

• So you're Jason Zehnder? Interesting