How do I look I have less selfconfidince?

What do u offer ne to look better? I want you be honest

I asked it for get some advice.
I Got nothing from your opinions. Can you write a little simplier? I am not a native talker.

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh? You are either fishing for compliments or your mind is retarded as fuck lol.
    Why aren't you banging some girl instead of posting here?
    Other than the little asymmetry in your eyes that may make you look a little cross eyed, you are perfect looking and i'm jealous. No go live in peace.

• now*

• First thank you for your good words. But it is not about the religions :) well I took the last pic before my cousin 's wedding because of I suited up :) and really I dont dress well by the way thank you :)

• Ur welcome and thanks for the mho :)

What Girls Said 3

• you don't have to worry about the way you look

• Thank you. You are so kind.

• don't be mad but such a turn off when a good looking guy says he has low self confidence so stop..

• Haha yeah its like he is looking for attention xD

• What did you mean I didn't understand?

• Nothing I think you are really handsome

• Thank you but really I dont think so. Everytime I look at mirror I see an ugly face.

What Guys Said 4

• 1st... Lol I was more distracted by the car and wondering if those are halos in the lights
    2nd... I think any girls panties would drop
    3rd... forgettable it looks like you are trying way too hard to keep yo pimp hand strong

• Why I didn't understand nothing from your comments

• Ah gotcha my man, but good luck to ya :)

• Thank you brother :)

• lol man, first degree fuccboi spotted.
    The fuck you want me to moist your pimp game? You to drive a Lada Niva?
    Man, stop being so corny and fuccboi-ish. Your life isn't a Hip Hop album cover lmao

• What did you say ı really didn't understand?

• no bcs of your retarded question, yes you really look good. But dont behave like some douchebag lmao. And dont dress like that man, its like you want to be Tony Montana or something

• Well thank you

• No way. Certainly you don't look like you have low self-confidence. You seem just fine to me.

• Thank you for your opinion

• I think you look okay.

• Thank you very much :)