Guys, do you like pear shaped girls. The girls with a not so big boobs but big booty?

• Yes
    53% (17)
  • No
    47% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I truly do love that body shape. Because it turns me on much more than any other body shape I've seen before. I'm not much into boobs as much as I am into women's asses. My explanation for this is that the ass has everything most guys always crave for & it has the best attractions that automatically gains our attention. I'm an assman & a woman's booty that's perfectly good looking & so big will always win me over within moments.

What Guys Said 9

• BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXUoMJ68gKk

Okay serious now.
    Not much of an ass guy.

I'm more of a proportions guy.

Being an ass guy is a bit like... this.
    cdn.static-economist.com/.../20130824_WBD001_0.jpg

• The video is not available in Germany

• Pear-shaped is the best figure type, in my opinion. It's way better than hourglass and hourglass is better than just about every other body type (other than pear-shaped), in my opinion.

• Why is it so?

• hahahaha :D Thank you.

• You're welcome! :)

• Yes I do, if she is proportionate

• Yes, I like them. Gotta love the booty.

• Yeah for sure! 🙌🏾🙌🏾

• Hey you are 17 and you love booties so this must be getting into guys head from teenage :D Cool

• Ya know us black dudes love booty tho...

• Big booties.. turn me on :p

• Not as much as the ones that do have boobs, but honestly, face is the most important.

• I may very well *still* have been with a very pretty pear-shaped girl if she hadn't gotten it stuck in her head that I was cheating on her... (and I fucking wasnt)

• but why did that happen?

• I hope you were :)

• I'm just not that kind of an asshole 😊

• Wow look at the results. Yeah I like ass. Boobs are okay, but ass beats boobs any day. Most girls I've banged had nice asses. Not all of them had nice boobs.

• haha :D Why dont you live my neighborhood.

• lol. Wish I did.