Guys, How tall is too tall or a girl?

Do you think 5'7 / 171cm is too tall for a girl?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Too tall?
    There is no "too tall".
    As long as she ain't slouched , the posture is right , there's no "too tall"
    thedailyjog.com/.../...ching-fat-240ds0927103.jpeg

I'm 183 (god damn it... I'm shorter than my dad) , so relative to me , 171 is not "too tall".
    Tall to me would be like 200cm or something when she starts hitting her head when she goes through doorways.
    I've actually seen people that tall lol , it's hilarious , it's like they are visiting a smurf village.

What Guys Said 19

• I don't really care much about the height of a girl unless the difference from my height is too great.

• It's fine. Generally guys are happiest with a lass comming up to somewhere between his chin and the top of his nose. So most guys over 6ft will be fine with your height.

... and really height is less of an issue to men than girls.

• No 5'7" is an okay height for a girl

• No, it's great.

• I'd date any girl 5'8 or shorter, but I'd strongly prefer a girl closer to 5'0.

• I say it's too tall for my taste *im 5'11 btw* I love smaller girls

• Nah sounds totally cute

• i like girls with long legs, and thats more prominent in taller girls, just personally its weird dating someone taller than me (6ft)

• 5'7 is perfectly okay.

• No such thing as too tall in my books.

• No; why would you think that? Especially in Scandinavia.

• meh... it matters not.

• No of course not

• no, thats nice

• No I think its perfect for me.. I m 5'10 :D

• 5'7" is a good height at least for me cuz i'm tall. over 6' is kind of venturing into the amazonian territory.

• 5'6 to 5'8 is ideal to me

• My dream is date a girl who I don't have to bow to kiss haha I'm 6'1"/186 cm. my height is the limit for my girl

• no way... come on.. there is NOTHING as too tlll... the taller the better... and 5ft7 is not tall at all.. its just ok