Girls, Do I look better a little fatter?

I recently accidentally packed on some pounds (mostly fat i guess), and ever since I've been getting noticeably luckier with the ladies, but it might just be a coincidence.

What do you think?

before/after pic

• Yes
    26% (10)
  • No
    74% (29)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you were too skinny, but you didn't put on "mostly fat" it looks like you put on all fat and lost muscle...

What Girls Said 13

• you dont carry it well. but most people don't unless they are super yoked before they bulk up. dont worry, a couple hours a day at the gym and you'll look amazing!

• You look better in the first pic

• u look better... being too skiny isn't really good for health

• No, you are just more approachable now because you are less attractive. You look pretty unhealthy now.

• The first pic looks better 👍👍

• You look better in the first pic :)

• There's a thing now that lots of girls like "dad bodies". They think it looks charming and approachable :)

• Before looks better

• I personally like guys who have some meat on them, but I think you look great!

• You don't look terrible now by any means, but you do look better thinner. But you're not TOO far off. I bet 6 weeks in the gym would have you back on track.

• mmmm i wanna rub your tubby belly.

• Work out👌

• Of course you look better in thee first pic.