Guys, Do you prefer blonde hair or brown hair on a girl? Also, do you prefer brown or blue eyes?

Updates:
by the way I have dark brown hair and turquoise eyes, so I was just wondering xx

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all natural hair colors. But my favorite eye color is blue. Not far behind is green.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha well my eyes are a mix of both x

What Guys Said 17

• I like dark hair and the green/hazel/brown range of eye colour

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong preference for brown hair. I don't care much about eye color, but if i had to choose I'd say blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a woman with darker hair, nothing against blondes but I just happen to like brunettes. And with eye color, I like any color but I have to say I like brown eyes more, they are very welcoming I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde hair blue eyes.
    Though given the lack of these two traits in Turkey, i'll accept anything i can get. What can i do, they're not found around here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde-blue eyes for me

0|0
    0|0
  • For me brown eyes light brown hair but its just my fav colors and its not a must have thing when iam looking for a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair color doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • i love brunettes with green blue eyes... but blond girls are great too... by the way i prefer natural color hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer blonde hair and blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair
    Eyes? Both!

0|0
    0|0
  • for me:
    red (red not orange)>blonde-brown (depends on the color)
    green>blue>brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown and eyes indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • All combinations are pretty but if I had to choose, I'll pic brown eyes and hair

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer hot women sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes hypnotises m toward her :p n I like black hairs :D

0|0
    0|0
  • blond blue:) but anything is ok with girls to me, i love all lol:))

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde hair and blue eyes goes together, brown hair goes with any eye colour.

Personally I prefer red hair and green eyes, or if limited by your choices, blonde hair and blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0