Guys, please advise accordingly?

Hi, the issue i am having is with my looks... I am 5'2 (height) and also a little chubby... though i ve already lost a great deal of weight but i still ve a bit of fat. My figure is hourglass... i ve curves... my numbers r 37 33 40. I also ve a tinsy winsy bit of arm fat. My boyfriend is really skinny. I am just scared that he might be embarrassed of me. Thank u in advance.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• My only advice to you is to keep doing what you're doing which is striving towards your fitness goals. As much as i preach about not looking at numbers (weight, height measurements etc...) girls still check. Don't look at the Numbers! It's about how you feel and how clothes fit.

Keep your diet healthy and don't stress on having a good meal once in a while.

Have fun. The only sustainable exercise is the one you enjoy. If you are running 5 miles but you dread every minute of it? mix it up. Do 1 mile instead and do something else.

"My boyfriend is really skinny. I am just scared that he might be embarrassed of me."
    - He's with you because he likes you, the fact your working hard on your body is even more of a turn on.

• tnx a lot thats really helpful of u

What Guys Said 6

• You said you have lost a great deal of weight - Well done keep it up - You are probably into the hardcore lbs and they are always hardest to lose -Don't be disillusioned it always slows down as you get near your target

• ya i ve noticed that it has slowed down... but now the belly is dwelling around 30-35... everytime i measure myself i find a number in that range

• Why would say that if he is already your boyfriend he must be ok with your body then

• With what you have said i would say no he won't be embarrassed. You sound beautiful :)

• If he loves you he would never be embarrassed of you

• tnx thats a really touchy thing to say... it means a lot :)

• Anytime, message ma if you need or want to talk about anything. I'm good at advice and chatting

• tnx surely will

• If he's embasressed he wouldn't have asked you out in the first place unless a lot guys do this to you then leave after a few rolls in the sheets

• its an LDR so we dont really meet... but he asked me out when he saw me in a worse shape

• You to are fine go have fun and stop worrying

• tnx a lot

• No, he's not. Important thing is that you are happy with you. You have a nice figure.

• i am very happy with the way i look as compared to before... but i feel more confident if i dont ve the belly region or the arm region... thanks though