Am I fat? Is this shirt look too tight on me?

Height : 5'2
Weight : 132
Shirt : size 8
Trousers : size 4

• fat
  • over weight
  • curvy
  • ok/normal weight
Its my working outfit, so the trousers is tad loose

Most Helpful Guy

• You are what I would call "average." Just because you are not skinny doesn't mean you are fat. It is like: {seek help <skinny < average < fat < seek help}

Most Helpful Girl

• You're NOT fat... The actual definition of being fat is when it affects your life in every aspect: emotionally (binge eating), financially (eat more than you should and need new clothes), and self-confidence-wise/socially (when you feel more insecure than usual and fear others' look on you). Do you feel ALL of those? No? Then you're not fat. You look great! Remember, confidence is your best outfit! ;)

• I binge eating, my weight has been fluctuate since I went to college, I've been reaching 150 lbs six months ago, and I spent most of money buying sugary foods. But on February I start to make a change to sign up to gym membership and eat a little healthier. I've been losing 18 lbs but I still feel fat, and recently i've start to binge eating again :(

• At least, you're trying! You're going towards the better and you are doing what you can do to get rid of this bad habit. Exercising will really change your body. You can compensate your binge eating with healthy snacks such as fruits, nuts, etc. Nuts can get addictive! Really, in that case, determination is your best friend! I know you can do it! ;)

What Guys Said 16

• The shirt is fine and yo are fine! I think it is the pants, they look a bit baggy maybe... as you mentioned in your update.

• Thanks. Yes it's a baggy pants.

• We don't know if your curvy unless you show your skin otherwise there is no way of telling but your body type looks good I like it at least

• Lol i'm too shy to post like half naked pic online. Lol. That's so not me. But thanks for the input

• I don't blame you and plus there are lots of cat fishers on the internet too

• It looks fine to me

• You are nowhere near fat. The shirt is not too tight in terms of looks.

• Thanks, but it feels like it, even more when I sit 😂lol

• Definitely not fat. You look really good in it. :)

• No you look completely fine

• Kindaish, fat

• You're not even fat at all... I can't believe someone actually voted that

• Well apparently more than 5 people agrees that i'm fat and overweight. 😥

• And you should look at the majority

• That shirt is not tight enough.
    mmmph...

• Lol. If you refer to skin tight shirt, no it's not that tight

• Nice shapely thighs and your not fat

• who told you that you are fat?

• People, families, friends, many. Lol

• No they are young. you are not fat. you are sexy instead.

• i think your perfect

• Aww thanks. You're too sweet. Lol

• you dont need to change for no one. you only need to change if you feel like changing

• You look great! Love a short girl with curves

• No, and no.

• You look great.

• A don't see any problem and you don't look fat to me

What Girls Said 10

• You're not fat. You're normal and could potentially be curvy - your outfit kind of downplays any curves you may have. Size 4 is a good size.

• Thanks. I'm just not comfortable showing some skins. Lol

• You will only be over weight if you were over 140 pounds (63.5029kg)

So atm your at normal weight.

• I was 150 lbs, i've been losing 18 lbs in the past few months, but I binge eating again and I feel so fat now :(

• I feel your pain. trying to talk yourself out of eating can be really hard.

• you're ain't fat

• 0|0
    • Thank you, Marilyn Monroe !

• You may have packed some beef. I prescribe at least an hour a day on the treadmill until you lose it. Your welcome.

• I'm working on it, 40 mins of cardio, 6 sets of squats, lunges and chest press, sir ! :)

• Good woman. Keep at and you will be fab.

• Can you do me a favor?

• Sure, what?

• Done that big times, still feel i'm somehow overweight, hence this question.

• ._.
      You're just normal

• I love your curves, girl!! You are beautiful! Guys love curves, and you've got em! Work it ;)

• No I think you just have to find clothes that are a little more flattering for your figure. :)

• you're completely fine!

• thats fineee