How does she look like on a scale from 1 to 10?

How does she look like on a scale from 1 to 10?
Also, does she look like an Asian?

0|0
14|15

Most Helpful Guy

• 4/10 and no she doesn't look Asian AT ALL! She looks like a white girl trying to look like an Asian girl and failing miserably. She has no authentic mongoloid raced facial features or skull type. If she's Asian at all she's half at most and white/Asian mix with white father.

4/10.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As a mixed Asian, i have to say if she is Asian, it's most likely less than a quarter.
    Asian features are very strong, and I don't look white at all while my sister who is very white still has visible Asian traits like brows and lips.

Thin lips simply don't pass on when competing with genes of fuller lips.

2|1
    0|0
    • May i ask what your mix is and what your Asian half ethnicity is? (Japanese, Thai, Pinay, Chinese, etc). Just curious. ☺️

• Im half Taiwanese and my dad is English American with blue eyes and thin as fuck lips. So... Yeah that stuff is all recessive.
      rise.thenote.com.tw/static/upload/_MG_3086.jpg
      This is my baby sister (she's already on Chinese tv for Nike so I don't see the point in privacy lol)
      See how the brow is still soft and the lips full? This is as white as you get, that girl is probably a quarter Asian or a big kpop fan trying to look Asian with make up.

What Guys Said 14

• She looks cute for a young girl. I'm terrible at rating with numbers, but I'll say that her clothing style looks pretty cute too :D

And I don't think she looks Asian. If anything, I'd believe it if someone told me she was half Asian.

0|0
    1|0
  • So beautiful!! Nicely petite. Quite young, me thinks. But still a 10. Not very Asian looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is quite beautiful and I think she looks Asian.

0|0
    1|0
  • She's cute and looks like a white girl pretending to be Asian

2|1
    0|0
  • 5/10 for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • She's not full Asian. Half Asian at best.

0|1
    1|0
  • Asian maybe a little bit and for rating i'd say its variable from a person to another but ur pretty that's something we all agree about :)

0|0
    1|0
    • Not all of us. Not not me. Take a look at the other opinions. Most don't even say she's anything about her looks except she's not Asian or mixed at best.

• 8 out of 10. But I don't think if she is an Asian

1|0
    0|0
  • Her skin color not looks like an Asian, But her face in some way yes. She's pretty I'll rate her a 8

0|0
    2|0
  • I give 4/10

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks ok

If I try, I can see 'asian' in her

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't look a little bit Asian and she doesn't look datable

0|0
    0|0
  • Really jail batey

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't look Asian. I would rate her an 8/10.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• She kind of looks like one of those white people who does things to make themselves look asain.
    Or she looks half Asian.

2|1
    0|0
  • 7 out of 10 and she does not look Asian. She looks some kind of white though not sure what country.

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks like a mix of Caucasian and Asian

0|0
    1|0
  • Woah why are you asking if you look asian? I've seen this plenty of times on youtube, it's one thing if people want to do a certain makeup style it's another when they make videos that say "how to look/act asian" some people take that as an offense. I'm not personally offended though, I'm just telling you what I have seen, and yes you are pretty, don't worry about it and there's no need to hide behind the word "she".

0|0
    0|0
  • Not Asian. She got no slanted eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks like she's trying to be Asian

1|0
    0|0
  • No she doesn't. She's okay. Her shirt is cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • She is damn pretty and its coming from a straight woman !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure how to rate young girls to be honest but yes she looks Asian

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes she look Asian. she's 9 or 10 on the scale

0|0
    0|0
  • In my book, she's very picturesque. Beautiful or pleasing to the senses aesthetically. She does have some Asian features in her complexion but they're very minor. As for ratings I'm not sure how I'd go about doing that since I'm a girl.

0|0
    1|0
    • How does one have "features" in a complexion?

• I apologize for the miswording that may be apparent in my comment. I didn't realize individuals would take it in such a serious way. I was most likely half asleep when I typed this but still... that wording in particular makes no sense, thank you.

• not Asian... but kinda mixed. cool looking eyess

0|0
    1|0
  • No you dont look Asian now stop tryna be korean. You look white. Be yourself

2|1
    0|0