Honest opinion on my body?

I am 5'9" and weigh about 180. I am working on losing weight just want honest opinions. Please dont be harsh.
Honest opinion on my body?

Also please excuse the mess in my room 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, that room's a mess alright! :)

But look, you have a great figure, you're curvy, you have (if you'll excuse the plain language) great boobs, and your legs are fine. I'd say all you really need to do to be wooooah hot is tone up your tummy and lose a few (just a few) pounds - I'd really advise you to start running. You already have a perfectly good sports bra - get a t-shirt on and get out there and run! It's by far the best exercise for toning up and burning fat, and in a few weeks time you'll really have a figure you'll be proud of.

Honestly you're fine as you are, but if you want to step it up a notch then just get out there and get running, you're just a few weeks of effort away from being a 10. Best of luck! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're obviously overweight and you could lose quite a few pounds. That's pretty heavy even for a guy that height. Not sure what you are looking for as far as answers go here, but if you wan to look average, start doing cardio hardcore and eating 1800 or less calories a day, and if you wanna look above average, after dropping 20+ pounds, start doing some strength training on top of that.

What Guys Said 43

• Don't gain weight.

• You look well - You don't have to worry about weight - If you are doing exercise concentrate on fitness and toning work.

• Honest opinion, you are delicious! You have just the right amount of softness and a great shape. I suppose you could lose maybe 10 pounds, but you sure wouldn't need to do it for a guy who thinks like me.

• Second picture looks like your stomach has a boner lol.

You look like a 6/10 if you lose weight you have the potential to be at least a 7/10

• You got a nice sporty body but I suggest losing some weight.

• I like A LOT. I've always been attracted to plus size women

• Your lucky your fat mostly when to your boobs and legs men aren't given that option you look good with it.

• You look fine but I understand not feeling great about your body image, You are kind of built like World Champion MMA Bantamweight fighter Ronda Rousey. look her up on Youtube, use her for inspiration to get in shape,

• You look fine to me.

• you are looking very sexy and hot. but i have one suggestion for you that i want to tell you personally.

• You are Beautiful! don't judge yourself by your weight. I would say most of tour weight is in mussle. Again youblook amasing!

• Yeah you need to work out but you look okay even now...(that dose not mean u should stop working out)
    everyone has got different body shape and frame.

And clean up ur room.😆

• you're body looks nice, not too chubby, you can lose a little weight if you want to but don't need to lose too much

• Your figure is fine!

• Lose some weight but not too much. Be careful. You're not bad. You're fine just need to develop it.

• if i am being truly honest, you look fantastic, your body is perfect the way it is, would love to chat wth you to get to know your personality i have kik or Skype, iMessage would love a chat

• -flutter kicks
    -bicycles
    -mountain climbers
    but in all honesty a good amount of guys would be just fine with you

• You look pretty thin for 180, are you sure that's correct? you look more like 140 honestly

• You're not bad at all. Still find you attractive. Loosing some weight will just be a plus

• 5/10. Pretty much average. Proper diet and exercise would do you well

• Meh... lose more weight... but you are not fat... just a bit well.. chuby... but of you start exreciseing and doing a lot of push ups and running you will get that curve you whant!

• Your body look very good! And sexy you have the kinda body I really like!

• Looking good, keep at it and you'll get the results you want.
    Regardless you look absolutely fine no matter what

• I love you! marry me!

• clean your room

• You need to lose 15lbs.

• You're pretty n your body looks fine.
    You're my old friend?

• I think you have a sexy body. Just don't gain any and you will be fine

• You look great for 180. Good job, keep it up

• your actually very cute, and you have a nice tummy and very super cute legs

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 15

• You look good, I would say if you aren't comfortable with it, then tone it up a bit.

• Keep the good work. You are doing great.

• only thing that caught my eyes was your belly.
    I think you can give a little weight from your belly and tone it up
    but the rest of your body seems quite good.

• I think if you work out a bit you will be fine ;) or else I see no problem in your body or your room xD

• You look okay a little bit chubby though. You don't need to lose weight but if you did about 15lbs would be a good goal.

• Your bmi is slightly overweight but as long as you keep working on it, those pounds will drop off 😊 otherwise, you look good. You are definitely on the right path. Us tall girls are going to weigh a lot anyways, but once the weight is off, it's more evenly balanced out 😊 coming from a girl who was in the same situation. I'm now 155 and 5'10 😊 good luck.

• Omg you do not look 180. You seem to carry carry your weight well. Just keep on what your doin, but there's no reason why you should let it worry you too much. 😊

• Beautiful Curves (seriously I'm jealous), stomach could use some toneing if you wanted, legs look great :) really you're beautiful hon. Not to thick and not to thin. Your just right, your skin looks awesome as well, I don't see any visible scars or anything! 8 1/2 out of 10 :)

• Have you always been naturally... thick? You need to tone up your arms, legs and stomach.

• No I haven't been 'thick' I have always been extremely thin. Hence trying to lose the weight.

• You look like you workout a lot because your skin looks tight and I see definition.

• Yeah lose a bit of weight get a bit of fitspo and you'll be lookin bangin in no time

• You are overweight but not unfixable, just eat better and start working out

• Honestly you look average. It's not that bad in my opinion

• I think you should lose the belly fat other than that you're fine 👍

• If you want to lose weight, don't worry about counting calories or fat. Count sugar and cut back on eating foods that turn into sugar (grains and starches). Also, don't do intense cardio, look up interval training.

~from a health coach :)