I'm gauging my dating value. Am I date-able?

I'm gauging my dating value. Am i date-able???
I'm a 20 year old guitarist who recently moved back to Rhode Island after 5 years in New Jersey. Now that I'm back, all my friend have disappeared or have grown estranged (same with my family). So I'm sorta a loner now :/(unless I'm with my bro). I play guitar at this club on sundays for income (I'm not rich lol). I skate frequently. I also study psychology and music theory. I don't have a car sadly, and I hear that's a deal breaker sometimes... Anywaaaaayyy... Would any of you date me? Am i date-able?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Get a steady job (having an income helps in the dating world)
    2) If people in your area travel around primarily by car, attempt to find an affordable vehicle.
    3) Higher Education is always a plus (if you're not already pursuing a degree in something that will get you a decent job)

Starting out w/those 3 things should put you squarely in league with most other people in your area, I think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well here is my honest opinion.
    1- You seem like you are not confident at all.
    2- You seem like you dont have much sense of style according to how your shirt fits in the pic.
    3- If you are on here asking that question you prolly are not dateable.

Work on yourself first.

• Actually I dress like a skater. I play metal so my style is usually black on black on black lol

What Girls Said 2

• You have such nice eyes! Would date!

• There is someone for everyone :-) I wouldn't be too concerned about it, you're just starting off and there is still plenty of time for things to happen :-)

What Guys Said 4

• I think you look very well and sound good - Shouldn't be long till you meet someone

• If you get a job, yes.

• More date-able than me.

• Face value? Yeah, you're fine dude, you look good, you play an instrument, and you've got smarts. Not having a car doesn't really matter, as long as you still have ways of getting around (bike, public transport, etc.)