What do you think of girls with short curly hair, does it look good?

I have long curly hair down to my waist, I thinking of cutting it. Does short curly hair look good on girls. Guys are you attracted to short curly hair. And girls with short curly hair is it hard to maintain and style?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Well attraction is subjective and you know most men like women with long hair, no matter what kind of hair a woman has but I am not one of them. In fact I am the opposite, yes I find short, very short hairstyles on women very attractive. In fact they look much better and feminine in short hairstyles, but that's only my view and as I said it's subjective to each guy.

Yes, you can cut it short. Short curly hair does look on women, but I am not how many guys would like that, but if you are happy doing it and want to keep it that way, then go ahead and do so.

• Short curly hair can look great but it depends on the other features. It may fit some girls but not all. Experiment.

• I think short curly hair can be very hot

• nooo don't cut them!

• It depends really but I don't mind curly hair on girls.

• Don't cut it. I love girls with long hair. It looks so feminine

• Omg, if it's short... it's perfect... yes, yesyesyes medium short! xD
    But it's just hair...

• Girls with short hair are awesome!

• Its really sexy I like it that way

• Who says girls with short curly hair don't look good? I'm more about body first. Face second hair a distant... fifth, maybe. I'd have no probable with a. bald girl is she has a hot body and gorgeous face.

What Girls Said 9

• I used to have hair like that too. The best thing I ever did was cut it short. Its way easier to take care of, uses less product, and looks so much cuter since the curls aren't weighed down. Plus you can give your hair to locks of love.

• Does it get big and puffy though, what's it like in the heat?

• It does get frizzier than usual but, that happens when you have long hair too. Maybe you can go in stages and take like 12 inches off and see how you feel and then take another foot if you want to go shorter?

• I recently got my 2c/3a curly hair cut to about collar bone length and I absolutely loved it! It's a little longer now but it looked really cute when it was freshly cut. It's easier to maintain than long curly hair because you can use less product (if you do use any), and you will naturally have that effortless messy short hair that's in right now. I don't know if you have problems with frizz or humidity but I would recommend using sulfate free shampoos and conditioners that are moisturizing, and also try to use sulfate free styling products on your hair. I use a leave in conditioner, argan oil, and gel (yes I scrunch out the gel so it doesn't look wet/ scrunchy once it is dry haha). Anyways totally do it, it will look great!

• my best friend has gorgeous shoulder length curly hair and i mean she is beautiful! x

• why not keeping them as they are?

• yes.. why not.. i think they can look lovely..

• I'm not a big fan of it, personally. I prefer long and straight. But maybe a pic of yourself would help, some people look better with certain styles than others...

• Some guys like it some don't

• I think its cute 😍😍😍

• It depens on what kind of curls you have, if you have like African hair, I think it's pretty. But I don't know I also have curly hair and I would never cut my hair short, because it doesn't look good on me, because i'll look like a poodle. But that's just in my situation, it could be very pretty on you

• I'm white, and I have brown hair. It is quite curly