Guys, do you like this body?

this is my dream body, i can get this body though exercise and diet.
Guys, do you like this body?

• she has a bad body
    59% (29)
  • yes, i love this body!
    41% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
this is sweet

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to ruin your fun here, But this is photoshopped to fucking insanity

First off, Look at her arm that is holding onto her jeans pocket, If you look at the brown wall to the left of it, You will see the wall 'bends' near her shoulder, That is the sign of photoshop warping.
    Secondly, On the same arm, Look at the gap between her arm and her waist, And you can just see, that the door frame curves the same angle as her waistline...

Im sorry, But this is photoshopped to fuck and an almost impossible body shape to achieve without surgery, Not to mention it just looks silly xD

What Guys Said 12

• Fake breasts and disproportionate. Very unattractive.

• Yes, it's good.

• Her waist is a little too thin and her tummy is a bit too flat, for me, but I like it other than that. Looks good. :)

• Very nice but i prefer a more "realistic" waist

• The hips are a bit too wide for my liking. She looks disproportionate. It's not very attractive.

• This is actuqññy photoehopped

• I'm pretty sure that's photoshopped.

Good luck trying to achieve it either way, but your body will probably end up being more subtle than that.

• almost looks like Photoshop

• Goddam!! She fine as hell! 🙌🏾 20/10...

• Maybe a smaller booty/hips.

• Nah, I don't like when her butt is that big, looks too improportional to the top of her body

• that can't be even eal. its unrealistic. and way disproportioned. you mustn't obsess over silly/unrealistic goals.