Girls, How do I look? Rate me on 1-10?

Girls, How do i look? Rate me on 1-10?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, I'm really sorry but it'll be a 3 from me.

What Girls Said 9

• You have potential. I would say shave the mustache and try to stay clean shaven (a little scruff never hurt nobody though). I would also suggest getting a hard part haircut (you can just google image search it, there should be a lot of pictures), which is popular right now. The glasses aren't bad, you could make them work with the right outfits.

• Personally you're cute, an 7 or 8, but you could be a nine if you either shaved or trimmed back the moustache so it's not so... bushy?

• Ditch the mustache immediately and you'll be alright. I like your glasses.

• You're not attractive to me personally but you don't look bad at all, but if you shave the moustache you will look a lot better :) You are average 5/10 to me.

• You're so fucking attractive!

• I suggest you should shave that mustache and comb your hair it's kind of messy. :-)

• 3 or 4 may be

• I think your a 2

• My parents always told me if I don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing at all so...

• but tell me your feedback may be help me to improve my look.

• Please suggest me hairstyle.

• I don't know look online see which ones you like