Do I give up? Cute girls?

Do I give up? I've lost 126 pounds in the past 2 years... im a new person. Yet I feel like girls that I find unattractive to me are attracted to me... out of 6 girls that work at the front desk at the gym I go to... there's one girl i know for sure that maybe likes me but I'm not attracted to her... i just feel like the girls I want are not attracted to me and I'm thinking like do I give up and accept maybe I'm ugly or something? I like always felt that I was attractive and that if I lost weight I would be good but now that I lost weight... i don't know if there's change. One thing I haven't done at all to really make sure and find out if I'm attractive is to socialize. I'm extremely nervous about girls I find attractive. .. so I just don't talk to them because I feel like I'm the old me and when I was 126 pounds heavier when i got no attention from girls. Im just scared if i do start to socialize and maybe look up there could be hope... one thing i dont do is look around. I like look down and try to avoid girls if i see them... one girl told me recently that she had a crush on me and she told me to look up in class because i never looked around. Is it a stupid thing that maybe if i do look around then there could be hope? I feel like im only comfortable with looking at guys when im at the gym and stuff snd feel uncomfortable when it comes to girls. I hope what i said makes sense... So help me.. please?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• You tried approaching and making conversation with any of the girls you found attractive?

• Confidence is key. When you start to accept who you are others will too.

What Guys Said 1

• Hang around people who will lift you up. The only thing holding you back is confidence in yourself. Posture yourself better. Look at guys who appear confident and practice what they do. No shame in that my friend. Try to talk to girls with only intent of being friends. Many should be friend you. Some are rude, but flip them off. Try to hang around women as much as possible. Friends and the like. It's not going to be a turn on switch. It can take time. Be patient.