Any skinny boys?

Are there any other skinny boys out there that have trouble getting the girl they because of it. I'm 510 120ilbs and is there a gropu where us skinny boys can talk and trade ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Its mostly about the face bro if you got a good looking face no ammount of skinny is gonna deter women away.

Also remeber to dress very fashionable this is easy for us skinny tallish men because the whole fashion insdustry makes clothes specifically for out body type if anything we are the lucky ones when it comes to style.

Ever see rockstars? skinny as hell and thousands of women flock them

What Girls Said 3

• Is there a reason why you're so thin? Some girls like skinny guys, so don't worry too much about it, but if it's stressing you out then try seeing a doctor :o

• I disagree completely. My boyfriend is like 5'9 and weighs like 110 or something but I think he is very sexy. I find skinny tall men to be very attractive

• skinny boys are the cats pajamas !

your physique is perfect !

What Guys Said 9

• As you can see from girls comments skinny guys are very popular

• I am skinny. I stopped giving fucks about that. I embraced my genes.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1612933-what-do-you-think-about-my-skinny-body

• Lol dude you are over thinking this just go talk to her.

• Skinny is sexy and hot, But it's hard for men.

• I used to be as skinny as Xylem (he linked a pic). But I just ate a shitloads and exercised.

• a lot of us guys have super fast metabolism

• The good thing about being skinny is when you finalize start to put on muscle you look ripped to fucking shreds.

• You're skinny because you've got super fast metabolism, so gaining weight will be 20x harder. It's he hardest part but when you'll get older probably you'll gain some weight.

But hey I've met really good girlfirend and she's happy to be with me and i'm skinny :)