Am I disproportionate?

I am 5 foot 8 and I have an hourglass shaped figure. The only problem is i have really small boobs like 36a or 34b. Sometimes I can fit 32c but that is small for a girl my height. I have a small waist and then my hip bones ( bones NOT fat) are really round anf curvy and I have a perky butt. I have a small waist and broad shoulders. I don't understand my mom has big boobs and I am so flat. I doubt they will grow because I'm done growing everywhere else, and i've always been an early bloomer in growing.

Should i consider implants? I want a solid C

Most Helpful Guy

• You should check out the natural herb Pueraria Mirifica, it grows only in Thailand, and bio-identical and fully safe to use to increase cup sizes 1 or 2 sizes, as well as firming the breast and softening the skin (anywhere on the body where it is applied). Lots of women use it and rave about its effects, including how it makes their hair softer again. It is by far the strongest phyto-estrogen on the planet, and will restart the growth process as though you were still in puberty. Being that you are young, it is common for the effects to be even more pronounced. Also, the effects are permanent. Many older women use it to relieve menopausal issues like hot flashes, etc. It is available in creme, oil, and tablets. You Google it and study it, if you don't believe me.

Most Helpful Girl

• oh you'd be surprised about thinking you're done growing. My cousin didn't get boobs till her senior year in high school. now she has huge boobs. and actually a 34b is the same cup size as a 32c. the only difference is the band. but to answer your original question, no you're not disproportionate. and your body really never stops changing

• haha ok im going into grade 12 maybe this will be my time

• ok that makes sense!

I was wondering why i fit 3 different sizes lol

• yea just figure out which one fits best around and I would probably just stick with that bra

What Guys Said 16

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• Lots of guys find that attractive. And I bet a lot of guys will really like the small waist and perky butt.

• I think small boobs are nice personally - Implants are a bit drastic

• From what i have read you sound really hot. I would say that you shouldn't jump the gun and get implants yet... wait till you know that 100% done with puberty and if YOU still think you need implants then get them. don't do it because you boyfriend wants you to have bigger boobs. some guys prefer smaller boobs and some prefer bigger and some want booty and some don't care. 36a/34b is a good size especially considering you're not done puberty you're not done with puberty yet... and no you're not disproportionate... hope this helped...

• You'll be fine.

• no just be happy with what you got a guy will love you the same either way and love you more for being real than barbie

• Firstly, your boobs can still grow. Not all changes happen in the same order and you are still developing.

That said, small boobs are awesome. I'd love a girl with an A cup and I know plenty of guys who'd agree with me. Don't every get implants, they aren't worth it.

• Give it a year or two and see what happens.
    If you're still small breasted so be it.
    But boob size doesn't matter in my eyes, personality does.
    A woman could have an A cup or a DD cup and it wouldn't matter to me.

• Just post a picture so we don't have to imagine things like that. It's almost impossible lol

• that looks attention whore-ish

• Not if it just simplifies things. If it was how does this necklace look and it's basically a pic of your boobs then I'd agree but it seems you're just asking for genuine opinions

• You prolly still gonna grow in that area. You sound good to me tho...

• Doesn't sound like a problem at all to me! Nice

• No implants. Small breasts are sexy too. Implants are a turn off for me.

• i'd tap that

• You're 16, you still have plenty off growing to do

• Your body type and height is attractive as hell, don't change it! I know I probably can't convince you of that but it's true. Some guys don't really care for big boobs, and definitely not fake ones.

• They will grow give them time

What Girls Said 3

• Most people either have a really nice butt and okay boobs or really nice boobs and a small butt. They rarely have both. Be happy with yourself.

• My body is similar body to yours. I have considered implants but after reading about possible compilications I have decided against it.

• you need to stop asking these types of questions. you're seeking for attention and that makes you so ugly.