Another of the varied Asian girl looks of Pinays. How do you like this filipina's Asian girl look?

She's a little thicker in the hips n thighs. Her color is light, golden yellow. I'm a little mesmerized with that nice stomach and subtly pouting lower tummy😍

Asian girls give you quite a variety of looks (as do all woman of color). They don't all look like the stereotypical Asian girl you see forced on you in mainstream media.

Most Helpful Guy

• ah this one's really sweet... and nice bras (design-wise) by the way...

and of course her stomach's awesome 8)

What Girls Said 6

• Her eyebrows really bother me...

• Thanks for taking time to contribute!

• you are obsessed with Asians.. haha...

• Nothing gets past you does it? Haha. Thanks for your keen insight! Lol.

And Asian girls, anyway. Though I am also intrigued by all Asian ethnicities and cultures... and histories. The same for other, actually all peoples of color throughout the globe. Interesting. I love learning about them, meeting and telling with them when possible.

• You're really obsessed with them, aren't you?

She looks like one of those chinese filipnas. Her eyebrow bothers me. It stops where it shouldn't.

• Thanks for offering your own personal view!

• Are you promoting tourism for your country?

• Well no. I wouldn't need to use women to promote tourism in The Philippine Islands even if it were my country. There arc 7,100 plus islands that make up the Philippines with mountains, volcanos, rivers, waterfalls and so many beaches they've not all even been named, there are so many natural and ancient attractions throughout the archipelago that you'd never be able to see them all in a lifetime. There are reefs to dive on and more shoreline than all of North America. Then there's the historic monuments and buildings and relics of the many wars including WWII. Corregidor island of WWII fame is a tourist island now with hotel. The rice terraces, underground rivers, and I could go on and on just with I know which is an eye droplet in the ocean compared to all that is there to see and do. The Philippines is one country that does not need to use it's women to promote it's tourist business!

Thank you for your question! 😊

• Why the long answer

• This chick looks fat.

• Thanks for your opinion!

• maybe if she wore more clothes...

• Thank you for contributing your... statement!

What Guys Said 6

• Somewhat cute but those eyebrows look weird to me.

• Thanks for contributing an opinion!

• She looks gorgeous

• Sorry but I don't like pinoys anymore because I play dota 2 in SEA server.

• Why are you apologizing? I doubt she cares. She doesn't even know. Or are you apologizing to me? Still, why?

Anyway, Thanks for offering your own personal apologetic view, though lol.

• MrRythm approves.

• Thanks for commenting!

• don't like it

• Thanks for taking time to interject your own personal position on her. It's appreciated. All personal opinions and comments are counted. And needed. 😊

• Awful. Chubby and Asian don't go together.

• Thank you for contributing your own personal view! Much needed😊