Do my lips look okay?

They are probably chapped, but this is the natural shape and color. So, overall, what do you think of my lips?
Do my lips look okay?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're perfectly fine! Big fine plump lips are a girl's dream!

The colour is great! mines is like black and icky.

you can put a sheer lip gloss or a fine lipstick and make your lips look great!

• Thank you, and I bet your lips aren't bad! You can probably rock the purple and deep crimson red shades. Dark colors would make my skin appear too pale. And I do love lip gloss, so thanks again for the advice!

• Lol I have dark skin, so I tend to use a light coloured lip liner, then colour it my choice.

You're right, but bright red lipstick won't really make you.

What Guys Said 8

• I want to kiss them

• go get a girlfriend fam..

• I've actually never been kissed before, so I don't know what that's like, but thank you for the sincere compliment!

• Your quite welcome. If those lips were in front of me, I'd definitely kiss them (;

• Seriously? Stop dividing your body into pieces. Lol the whole is more than the sum of all the components. I'm sure your lips fit into your face.

• I think they are fine

• they are very nice

• Shape and color are good but you need to use a lip balm.

• Yes, I realize that, but thank you for the suggestion. I'll continue to use more lip balm

• it is 10/10

• they look kinda manly for some reason

• Not so good

What Girls Said 4

• Dry and cracked. U need lip balm.

• Dang, I knew I should've put on lip balm. I'm also trying to stay hydrated and drinking more water

• Cute shape and colour, girly. You just need to use some lip balm :)

• Nice shape, nice colour, they do look a bit dry but nothing chap stick can't fix :) They are nice.

• the top one is a lot larger than the bottom, but they're not ugly