Do my lips look okay?

They are probably chapped, but this is the natural shape and color. So, overall, what do you think of my lips?
Do my lips look okay?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• They're perfectly fine! Big fine plump lips are a girl's dream!

The colour is great! mines is like black and icky.

you can put a sheer lip gloss or a fine lipstick and make your lips look great!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, and I bet your lips aren't bad! You can probably rock the purple and deep crimson red shades. Dark colors would make my skin appear too pale. And I do love lip gloss, so thanks again for the advice!

• Lol I have dark skin, so I tend to use a light coloured lip liner, then colour it my choice.

You're right, but bright red lipstick won't really make you.

What Guys Said 8

• I want to kiss them

0|0
    0|2
    • go get a girlfriend fam..

• Show All
    • I've actually never been kissed before, so I don't know what that's like, but thank you for the sincere compliment!

• Your quite welcome. If those lips were in front of me, I'd definitely kiss them (;

• Seriously? Stop dividing your body into pieces. Lol the whole is more than the sum of all the components. I'm sure your lips fit into your face.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think they are fine

0|0
    0|0
  • they are very nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Shape and color are good but you need to use a lip balm.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I realize that, but thank you for the suggestion. I'll continue to use more lip balm

• it is 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • they look kinda manly for some reason

0|0
    1|0
  • Not so good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Dry and cracked. U need lip balm.

0|1
    0|0
    • Dang, I knew I should've put on lip balm. I'm also trying to stay hydrated and drinking more water

• Cute shape and colour, girly. You just need to use some lip balm :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice shape, nice colour, they do look a bit dry but nothing chap stick can't fix :) They are nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • the top one is a lot larger than the bottom, but they're not ugly

0|0
    0|0