How to I embrace small boobs while I wait two years for breast implants?

I will have breast implants when I am 23. I am quite happy with my small boobs now, but I plan to pick up my gym game and after that, I'll probably be totally flat. Though, I have an awesome butt!
How can I make flat boobs look better? What should I wear? What about bikinis?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get breast implants. You don't need them. Let's ask my friend Filene about her's... Oh, we can't, she died because of her's giving her cancer.

The hottest woman I know right now is an A-cup and my age. She rocks her thin body and walks and talks screaming femininity.

Femininity is what is attractive to us and breasts are not the only source of femininity. If it was, we'd be fucking butch lesbians.

So, be feminine and be aware that breasts are only a small part of that that small breasts - not exactly a bad thing - can easily be compensated for by your other features.

Most Helpful Girl

• hey girl i have the same issue !

but i've been hearing something about this herb pueraria Mirifica

it comes in pill and cream form. I'm thinking about trying it. I've heard nothing but good reviews. I heard the cream form is better because the pill gets broken down in your liver and 60 percent of it is flushed out. This herb has estrogen boosting propoerties, so if you get the cream it will make your boobs rounder and fuller, and i heard it can increase 1 to 2 cup sizes. effects are permenant. It's cheapear and safer than breast implants and you still have your real boobs.

• @luvmeggers is correct. Though it doesn't exactly boost estrogen levels. Instead, it is what they call a phyto-estrogen, which means that it is bio-identical to estrogen, so is more like adding more estrogen hormones to the body. It is completely safe and commonly used by many women to naturally grow their breast size, add firmness, softening skin and hair, or to alleviate flagging estrogen symptoms in menopausal women experiencing hot flashes. It is by far the strongest phyto-estrogen, and a healthy alternative to implants, or hormone therapy with Premarin (which is VERY unsafe, and uses pregnant mare urine for its estrogen). It may take a bit longer to see the results, but it is SAFE, and indeed permanent. Think of its effects as a temporary return to the growth phase of puberty.

What Guys Said 16

• Push up or padded bras may help your confidence - I actually like small boobs

• i do want to warn you that is risky move to do that. plenty men prefer small boobs over a fake rack.
    that, and i can't stop imagining those bags (implants) being tucked into a breast like a "over flowing" ziploc bag trying to fit in a a small lunchbox.
    that's my (keyword) personal opinion, i'm sure plenty don't care or even like them.

• I'm one of the guys that prefers small boobs so I say embrace them! You will be way more attractive with small boobs than with gross fake ones.
    As far as bikinis.. again.. small boobs look way way better. You can almost wear whatever you want but I love strapless or the traditional triangle style bikinis.

Feel free to message me if you wanna!

• Breast implants suck. Smaller boobs are better and some guys really like them. And if you have an awesome butt, that'll make their size that much less important.

• When I am 23? So you lied about your age in your profile? ;) Let's get serious now. If you have an awesome booty, you'll look better without the implants.

• You sound perfect already 😉. You can wear a pushup bra but other than that you just gone have to wait...

• To be honest its more of thet they LOOK nice instead of big

• No implants. Nothing like natural tatas

• Try looking at Victoria secrets as they have bras and i think bikini's to help :)

• You should be happy to have small boobs

• Never try to make your boobs look bigger than they are, guys hate to be deceived when it comes to boob size.
    Just cope with how you are untill you "upgrade". Just try to complement what you have without making them bigger but hey, some guys like smaller and will still approach you.
    They'll definitely approach you if you have a great ass.

Especially if they're an ass man.

• dont get breast implants. LOTS of guys prefer smaller over bigger. Its about equal actually. I even did a question on here about it and the highest prefered was C cups then B cups then D then DD+ and A basically tied. here's the link www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1573916-do-you-prefer-smaller-boobs-or-bigger-ones Trust me don't get the implants

• Why are you waiting till 23? And how much bigger will go you?

• Don't do implants

• i think you should focus on loosing body fat and and reducing your waist... it will make the illusion of your boobs bigger

• Dop the idea of implants and wear a push up bra.

What Girls Said 8

• You could naturally use some really good bras, anything that will enhance your shape with a little padding to add a little something something. If you really want (this is optional) you could do bust contouring as well.

• I don't see why you would. Small boobs are super cute. ^^

Could wear something like this?
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ef80f52a5a.jpg

www.womenshealthmag.com/.../2-old-navy.jpg

• I'm totally supportive of trying to look your best and I know most people will say "don't change your body for men" which I think is silly, because a body is temporary and if you feel happy changing it that is up to you but honestly men don't really give a shit about the size of your breasts, as long as you have them XD

• I found that V-necks and the sweetheart necklines are the way to go. It gives an illusion of being fuller when even though you can land a plane on it.

• Lucky! Mine are too big... planning on making a reduction. Just add some push-ups, that's it!

• Push up bras definitely help and they also have tank tops that have extra padding as well my sister has this problem and that's what she does so hope it helps.

• were ruffle bikinis or these ones: /Users/keeleyparsons/Desktop/images-3. jpg

• I love my bitty titties! I can wear low-cut clothing without showing too much cleavage (or any at all!), never have to worry about crop tops being too short, and do high-impact exercise in a basic sports bra - pain-free! There are so many good things about small breasts. Play around with different shirt styles, as you can get away with a lot more. If you're still insecure, push-up bras work wonders.
    Many more "daring" bikinis only work with small breasts - try a triangle top, a bandeau, or something new! Cute patterns can give visual interest.