How your siblings affect your self-confidence?

I have three brothers and they are all very, very good looking. I'm not bad looking (I was a model for two years for Diesel) but I grew up with the thought that I wasn't measuring up. It always affected my confidence and how I saw myself. Any of you have the same issue?

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually did for a while because my sister and I don't look the same at all and it feels like she gets hit on more but I think once you start being able to see that you aren't ugly I mean your obviously not because you were a model it gets a lot better trust me.

What Girls Said 4

• In looks. Well they are all very good looking... other than that they were always told to try and become like me.. haha... so I felt good... 😁😁😁

• My mom and my sister are super super close and I feel like a third wheel.. also my sister is super smart and popular.

• I feel like I'm not good enough in any department
    Looks, smarts, personality
    I suck
    #foreveralone

• You don't suck! And in the looks department...

You have nothing to worry about!

• well I feel that way with grades, since my brother is basically seen as a genius (and though i still get like 90% I feel very inferior)

What Guys Said 2

• I only have one sister so her good looks didn't really impinge on my outlook maybe if I had a brother it might have been different.

• My little sister is savvy, commanding, and proud.

My big brother is charismatic, smooth, and confident.

Me? I'm docile, laid back, and creative.

Do they affect my confidence? Not really.