Why do people not believe me when I tell them I weigh 145 ? They say I look lighter thank that.. Is this weird? Honestly?

I'm 16, 5'1 and go running every day about 2 miles and did kickboxing for a few months.. Soon I'll be doing cross country and soccer for the first time. What do you think? Nothing rude please.. ? by the way the scar is from removing a cancerous birth mark when I was younger..
Why do people not believe me when I tell them I weigh 145 ? They say I look lighter thank that.. Is this weird ? Honestly ?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Muscle weighs more than fat - A very fit toned person on paper will always seem a lot "heavier" in numerical terms but in reality will be slim.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Muscle is heavier than fat - you seem to have a lot of muscle, so that might be why people think you look lighter. 145 with a high percent body fat looks a lot different from an athletic 145!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Muscle and bones are heavier than fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's cuz you look fit

0|0
    0|0
  • You look thin so people assume you're lighter but you've probably Judy built muscle so that's heavier

0|0
    0|0
  • You've got nothing to worry about.
    You look perfect even with that scar

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not weird people just think u are lighter

0|0
    0|0
  • There unaware of the scientific fact and muzzle ways a lot more then fat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You look a lot lighter, and that's because you exercise. You have a good amount of muscle, and muscle weighs more than fat but looks nicer. (:

0|0
    0|0