How is my body?

I've been doing exercising as well as yoga. How is my body looking? I've been trying to eat healthier too, and down to 104 pounds at 5'1. No I don't have a thigh gap, but I'm okay with that as long as it's not bad looking. What do you think?

How is my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot sexy
    Just curious to see ur ass

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Oh yeah, time to stop losing weight now... you did a GREAT job :D
    You're looking healthy and athletic, be proud!
    Only, make sure you keep this weight. Don't eat too little to avoid anorexia, but don't start opening the bags of candy or you'll gain weight near the bump & belly :o

• Thank you very much! I actually try to stay away from all candy except some chocolate once in a while. Definitely avoiding anorexia. I do splurge twice a week with either ice cream or something to that effect.

• Sounds like a good plan :D

• You look great! And believe it or not, the vast majority of guys don't give a shit about thigh gaps.

• Oops, I meant the vast majority of *people (I forgot you can't assume someone is straight nowadays)

• Haha good one! And yes I agree

• Whoa, you are so hot, it looks like you have pretty hands too

• Awe thank you very much :-). I have really small hands :-p

• Wow, you really are dedicated to your health. Your body is perfect☆ Just out of curiosity, What kind of exercises do you do?

• Thank you! I was really conscious of my bigger thighs. And I do planks, push-ups, and a lot of yoga poses. yoga surprisingly really helps with building muscles! I also do butt exercises like squats.

• You definitely have nothing to worry about. Your thighs are very sexy; I, for one, couldn't care less about a thigh gap.

• Thank you, that really made my night

• i got a back ache just looking at the photo's.

• You look nice

• You look really great..

• You got a very fine waist, I see the hardwork. GJ

• Thanks! I've been working on it.

• Pretty damn sexy

• great looking, keep up the hard work

• Whoa! 5'1", only 104 lbs, AND you have yoga flexibility? HOT! If you had DDs you'd have to beat the guys off with a bat!

• Yeah I wish I had bigger boobs

• That size definitely isn't too small! In fact, it's super hot! Plus the yoga means LOTS of interesting positions are possible!

• Haha thank you very much!

What Girls Said 8

• You look good, very healthy.

• you look good..

• Looks healthy to me. :)

• You look awesome !

• Your body looks great! You look fit and healthy.

• Thank you :-) I really try. Gotta get some more toning though.

• Why are you self conscious about your legs? Your legs are awesome and toned!

• Because they are thicker. I don't have that thigh gap :-p but thank you!

• you look perfect. dont do too much. but stay beautiful girl!

• Can you please give us a normal picture to judge?

• Normal as in?

• Honestly that is as not fancy dressed as it gets. No makeup (not that sievert have makeup on) and bad hair, and weird pose :-p