So I've accepted my stretch marks and I'm comfortable with them now. Should I be worried what guys think about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys hardly notice them to be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• a real man will look at them and thing your a fucking tiger that earned her strips lol coco butter helps with stretch marks or so I've hear.

• Nope. As long as you're okay with your body, there's nothing to worry about.

• That worrie will be gone when you became older. No.

• No it is who you are now. accept it

• No just stay yourself in just remember that u pretty no matter what

• Don't worry about it, its normal. Most if not all girls have them

• If he truly likes you they won't matter at all. Dont worry.

• If a guy can't accept your body as is , it's his loss.

• if you're hot, who cares

What Girls Said 8

• if any guy can't accept that you have stretch marks then there the wrong guy for you. a guy who's best for you shouldn't give a dam what the stretch marks. your stretch marks are equally as beautiful as yourself. dont change yourself for any guy.

• No you shouldn't :) when you find the right one he will accept you, all of you, and accept your scars and try to heal them and cherish your strenght of accepting them and that you had difficult time in your life.

• guys don't think about them at.. almost all girls have them

• Just make sure its not a dickhead you are talking tom

• I have them too, mainly around my hips and below my shoulders. At first I was a little insecure about them especially when I went swimming. But I've grown to think of them as a beauty mark (ik it sounds weird) but an actual, real guy will see them and think you're beautiful.

• I heard that like 90% of women have them. It's normal and they are beautiful.

• I have stretch marks as well and I never met a guy who complaint about it.
    Don't worry too much!

• No way! Everyone has them. If i guy cares about stretch marks he's not worth your time. :)