Guys, How will this look on me?

Hi guys my figure is 37 35 40. I want to wear a dress like this for a function but i dont feel comfortable with the belly fat hanging around. Please advise me.

PS: This is not me in the pic... so i guess ull ve to imagine a body like mine.

Thanks in advance!
Guys, How will this look on me?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea what you look like from your measurements. That's not enough for me to go off of, nor is it enough for any other guy to go off of. There's maybe 0.00001% of all guys out there that will know really well what those measurements actually look like and would be able to give you helpful critique on it. If you want to wear it, I'd go for it. However, it's probably also a good idea to make sure that it's something you can wear. Lehenga's are usually worn for festivals and weddings by Indian and Pakistani women, so I'd just be careful and make sure you're not going to bother anyone by wearing it. Just make sure you're respectful by wearing it. (you may be Pakistani or Indian and, if so, go for it. I'd just like to see people respecting other's cultures if it isn't really your culture.)

What Guys Said 10

• you MAY be a little above average , but in NO way fat so you should look awesome in this out fit

• "so i guess ull ve to imagine a body like mine"

LOL I have absolutely no idea what a body looks like by the measurements. If you think your belly fat won't look good, then just don't wear it.

• Hard to tell without a pic

• It looks really good on the woman in the picture.

• actually i wanted to know how it would look on me

• you seem like fat, it would look rather unflattering to wear something like this.

• I dont like this thing honestly.

• It is not clear without your personal photos.

• I can't tell by those measurements, that foreign to a man. Need to see

• why don't you post a pic of you wearing it so we can tell you.

• How do I know what someone with those measurements look like?