Am I good looking/average (new hair cut) ?

Hi I have posted here before but am not doing it just for confidence boosts more just for reassurance. am 22 years old and just started a new Job so my emotions are all over the place at the moment but my problems began with me getting paranoid at people beeping there car horns near me /next to me as I took it as it was at me. but now am getting paranoid if I here people saying something I think it's at me like today I heard a kid on the bus go eww look at that boy didn't know what it was about but I took it as it was about my looks Even tho there was plenty of other men on the bus and outside. I have been like this all my life and don't really have anyone to talk to as no one wants to know so hoping someone on here will give me a honest opinion thanks have had a different hair style so will post before and after thanks Jordon

Am I good looking/average (new hair cut) ?

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

• You look alright. And by the way dont roll the sleeves that high

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look very well

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• You could be Peter Pan

1|0
    0|0
  • You look average to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a fine looking gentleman :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • Your pretty good looking but maybe try and smile :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You are definitely not ugly. Yeah your attractive but smile a bit more! It's more welcoming :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful just smile.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, you look good and also your hairstyle suits your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a good looking dude but you might wanna try a different hairstyle. Don't be paranoid of your looks because there's nothing wrong with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, slightly above average. No reason to worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • YouLookTall/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Grow your hair longer i suggest.

0|0
    0|0
  • You looks like ten ten :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No bro you look great :)

0|0
    0|0
  • your hair is too short and makes your ears look big. grow it out more.

0|0
    0|0