What makes me so ugly?

And for heavens sake be honest.
What makes me so ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like pretty much any other Caucasian girl. Same pale skin and facial features no hair. Do you feel ugly because you don't look like the white girls/women they shove in our faces in mainstream media primetime TV, movies, commercials and other advertisements?

It's not you. It's the perception that the brainwashing by imagery system has forced fed you for so long. Just stop buying into that. Stop believing that that is the best looking, the best way to look, the best way to be, etc. Be the best person you can be, be the smartest, most intelligent, tolerant and worldly person you can be. Use your own brain and never follow the crowd.

If you don't that, you'll attract like guys who usually get part looks a lot faster than the shallower guys you're trying to attract now. Cuz in the looks really aren't as important as mainstream media would like to have you believe. Looks are good for initial attraction but that fades pretty quickly for people who are about more important things.

Stop drinking the Kool aid. It's a brainwashing serum.

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally nothing but your attention seeking ways.

What Guys Said 36

• "What makes you so ugly"... hm, I've got a theory. Checking with the theory gods now. Calculating the factors divided by your looks and selfie taking ability... I've got it. What's make you ugly issss the idea that you believe you're ugly. Whoever got into your head to tell you that is a jerk. Don't let others dictate and determine how you view yourself:)

• I see only one ugly point in that photo: a torture symbol.

Certainly NOT you. ! You're OK.
    (way too young but OK)

• If you lost some weight, probably not even that much, you'd probably look a lot better. You have a pretty face.

• Honestly I can see what makes you cute - I can't see anything that makes you ugly.

• You are an extremely attractive lady. Very pretty. I guess you are having boyfriend trouble? I wouldn't worry, you'll attract loads of guys!!

• Nope just life trouble.

• I think we all get those troubles from time to time! Be assured that you are very beautiful, so you have no problems there! Care to let us know the troubles you have?

• What makes you ugly?

Calling yourself ugly when you and everyone else knows you aren't :/.

• You are very beautiful in my opinion and whoever said you aren´t should get there eyesight checked. There are people who would do anything to look like you. Besides i´m pretty sure i should the one complaining since i get told by girls on the internet everyday that i´m ugly. I hope this made some kind of sence.

• You are NOT ugly.

• Nice angle, but is there a pic of you that's actually a good representation of what you casually look like?

• What do you mean? With like no make up or from straight on?

• Your not ugly , you look really beautiful! I love your eyes, face ( I love the rosey cheeks), and I love your hair!

• You're not ugly, but if I have to pick a flaw I'd say your jaw line. It's a bit more pronounced that most girls but that's ok.

I honestly think you are very pretty, and even though I can't see your body I'm sure you're probably pretty sexy since your face looks slim and arm/boobs don't show the signs of being over weight

• umm.. I can't see anything ugly here. I think you made a typo

• What makes you think that you're ugly? You're looking good, dear

Don't work on the looks, but work on your self confidence

• I don't know your hot boobs and face dang I hate sexy faces and boobs wow your ugly

• The way you do your hair

• I didn't do anything to my hair. So I suppose I should try?

• Ya well I don't know what it is about the way you have it split in the middle, try putting it all to one side or something

• What makes you think that you're ugly? You look very very pretty.

• I Think you are pretty pretty😊

• The view you have of yourself

You are a pretty young lady

• Girl you're not ugly. Just the wrong guys.

• Your negative attitude

• You are not ugly, you look very pretty :)

• you look fine

• Your hair, your cross necklace, your nose, and your arms

• You try to short hairs

• you kiddin' right?

• Sorry you are not ugly.

• Not ugly to me, honestly

• Try to smiling

• You're not ugly, far from it.

• You are so damn hot <3

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 12

• ur attitude,

• I don't think you're ugly. You have pretty eyes and lovely freckles - I think freckles are so cute! You have a very youthful look. However (I'll be blunt) your eyebrows look a little overplucked, I would grow them out. Also, you have full cheeks and a rounded jawline. This is a very feminine trait and means that you will age well, but prominent cheekbones and a defined jaw are more "fashionable" right now. I think you could benefit from some light contouring around the cheeks and neck - or you could embrace your lovely full cheeks and bring them out with a soft blush.
    Curling your hair away from your face will accentuate your pretty eyes, and you seem to have good skin so reducing or even skipping foundation will let your freckles shine through. I think you're very pretty!!! Accentuating your best features will make you look even better.

• you're not ugly at all

• Nothing about you makes you look ugly.

Actually you look like this actress I've seen. Though i'm drawing a blank of her name and which movie she was in. I'm going to be racking my brain trying to remember. lol

• I don't see the ugliness.
    You are pretty. 😊

• I do not think you are ugly.

• For heaven's sake I don't know cuz you're not

• You're not ugly! i love your eyes :)

• Your hair does not flatter your face shape, a side part would be better in my opinion

• Sorry, totally wrong time... but how does one send a message on this site? Im having issues

• open the profile you want to talk too and there is masg button

• What he saud

• Answer questions dear.

• you're not ugly at all!! you have such pretty eyes and eyebrows!

• Your tiny mouth and your mommy arms are fucking awful.