Guys, My legs look like chicken is this wierd? ( dont look at the picture if you get grossed out easy) warning picture of my legs and behind?

Sorry guys i had to put up this picture because i wanted to know if this is normal looking and if every girls behind legs/butt look like chicken all together they look like two chicken pieces from kfc ! Does every girl look like this?
Guys, My legs look like chicken is this weird ? ( dont look at the picture if you get grossed out easy) warning picture of my legs and behind ..?
If you look at everything it really looks like chicken i am self concious about my chicken looking behind

Thank you for your opinions i apreciate it

26

Most Helpful Guy

• We dont want to censor anymore :(

What Guys Said 25

• You got a big black mark on your bum!!

Seriously, they look fine to me. Just a perfect size, not skinny and shapeless, and certainly not fat. Just nice!!

• Guys she censored my penis , i am sorry it won't happen again. Next time you will see the uncensored version

• Oh come on. Nice legs. I don't k iw what the fuck you're talking about.

• You look fine, absolutely fine. no need to worry.

• Well I dont see butt and legs so much so I can't compare so clearly

• Your legs DON'T look like a chicken! Your legs and butt look fine! Looks like most other booties! Nothing to worry about!

• Is this an excuse to show your ass off to the internet? Well hats off to u!

• No like if you look at one leg it looks literally like a piece of chicken and by chicken i dont mean skinny i literally mean the shape of a chicken piece

• Your legs look like all legs.

• i really want to see the un edited version, call me a pervert i don't care.

• Nothing wrong with your legs they look nice.. Don't worry about it if you think that they look like chicken legs... You just see the positive comments.. Everyone is loving it...

• Wtf is this lol... these girls just get more creative day by day

• You look wonderful the way you are.

• I love them. Sucks you had to black it out

• I would pay so much for that pic to not have the black line :D haha

• What's wrong with your ass? I see nothing wrong at all. Looks good. Be proud of it

• Looks normal to me, like a perfect body behind!

• Nah its all good to me 😉

• No not looking like chicken at all. like this sexy legs.

• It looks fine. I really don't understand what you are seeing

• Yea, they do look a bit weird

• if you show me the whole thing i will answer

• I want that leg piece :D

• 1. They look fine
    2. I laughed for five minutes straight because of this question

• I didn't know how to ask most people think by " chicken " i mean skinny but i dont i mean the form of a chicken leg. Two chicken legs. lol i sound mental but i have no idea how else to say it

• I love your chicken legs they are okay.

• Nice ass... seriously.. Nice..
    I would spank that ass 😁
    And your legs are fine

• Why don't you send me the uncensored version of the pic so I can evaluate these chicken legs better? ;)

• Seriously, though, you're either a troll or you haven't yet realized that you have a perfect booty. Damn, I'd love to see that booty.