I dunno? IM SO UGLY?

Nah, im joking im not putting a pic up here and saying im ugly just because i want total strangers to reassure me that im not ugly and im actually really pretty and that the only thing thats bad about you is your self confidence. no thank you, im not an attention seeking... person. But just because ill post a pic. by the way i KNOW im not the most attractive person alive... actually im preeeety far from it. REALLY far. REALLY REALLY far. But my personality makes up for it. "only ugly people would say 'its on the inside what matters' " stfu :)
also i understand im not the most attractive human being and i have a really big nose. might not show in the pic, but its there... *whispers* its always there... and yes i am young #15bitches;), so no pedophiles.
Also i dont want ANYONE saying "you look fine, you look beautiful, you dont look bad" I want bad opinions, annnnd since this is the internet, i expect results. by the way, this will only inflate my ego, as, for some reason, I love it when people insult me... weird i know.
I dunno?! IM SO UGLY!?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's an absolutely crap phot of you!!

But: You don't look overweight.
    You have nice hair.

With a better photo you will get better comments.

Don't kid yourself you are ugly!! You ain't that bad.

And I don't care if that's what you didn't want to hear. It's just how you appear!!

• ... y would you do this. why... actually this comment is okay, more bad than good. you pass

• hmmmm... round about a 7 1/2 you need to work on your passive aggressive comments

• Thank you, Miss. May I come out of the naughty corner now? LOL!!

Most Helpful Girl

• "Also i dont want ANYONE saying "you look fine, you look beautiful, you dont look bad" I want bad opinions, annnnd since this is the internet, i expect results. by the way, this will only inflate my ego, as, for some reason, I love it when people insult me... weird i know."

^^^ there r too many of these users around the site and quite frankly, they irritate me. you're basically already telling us what kind of answer to give, and ill assure u that we dont all operate that way.

as for u loving it when people insult u... please.

• no im not even joking its great to see people insulting me, it not working, me laughing and then them just repeating the cycle. its great, it really is

What Guys Said 13

• What kind of potato you use to take the picture?

• nokia :) i know, i live in the stone ages. its great

• You totally look like a girl that i know in my basketball club (but she has browner hair).
    but apart from that you look almost like twins😂😂
    And no, you are not ugly at all, i mean having a bigger nose doesn't automatically make you uglier. I would say you are a 7/10
    so over the average👍👌

• Holy shit, i found ma twin. I think i read somewhere everyone has 7 look a likes, but sometimes they arn't alive at the same time. Also, i bleach my hair so its a bit browner than this naturally so hf

• Hii soo ugly, I'm fart.

• Yeah ur nose is pretty big... but other than that the camera quality is pretty bad so hard to tell... other than ur nose ur pretty average looking not good or bad

• And the point of this post is?

• no way! there is no word ugly for you. forget about appearance. get a boyfriend and have good relationships. you deserve to live a life someone love you.

• No you are not looking ugly.

• get a better camera..

and don't troll for attention.

• your awesome love ya personality XD , Okay in looks i would date ya ^.^

• you are damm hot

• Honestly u r someone creepy and I'm scared of u lol

• nope you are not ugly :)

• Meh whatever, girls are girls. They're all the same.

What Girls Said 14

• YOU LOOK LIKE A SCARY BLOND BIMBO RING BITCH. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR EYEBALLS BITCH. BONG DONG CHONG GHOST LOOKIN ASS BITCH. I LOST MY EYEBALLS BY LOOKING AT MY REFLECTION LOOKIN ASS BITCH. LOOKIN LIKE SOME DOWN SYNDROME PARTICLE LOOKIN ASS BITCH. SUCK MY ARSE LOOKIN ASS BITCH. CHIP CHIP CHEERIOS LOOKIN ASS BITCH. PARROT LOOKIN ASS BITCH. I HAVE A CHIHUAHA IN MY PURSE LOOKIN ASS BITCH. IM FROM THE VALLEY LOOKIN ASS BITCH. OMG DADDY I WANTED A LAMBOGHINI NOT A BUGATTI LOOKIN ASS BITCH... well there you go, ya asked.

• If you need to get opinions about your looks from strangers then there is something wrong. How you see yourself is what you really look like. It might be different to others, but what matters is what you think. Not everyone can tell you that you're ugly if you're a nice person because some of us judge from inside (like me). So no matter how much you provoke me to tell you to judge your appearance, it won't happen because it's just not who I am. I also can't judge your personality because I don't know you.
    P. S- I don't think you're ugly at all :) All of God's creations are beautiful.

• Girl please stfu u pretty and shit dont need to be told the opisit ik u see ur self as ogley but u ain't do idc what u say u beautiful and i love ur hair... idc if u got a big nose who dose? . like fr if u want me to tellbu the opisite sorry but hell na u ain't ogley and shit like that. just live this crazy asss life and be whobu wanna be dont give a fuck about whaat some fake bitch tells u. u beautiful and asept that. ight so get ir ass out of saying u ogley. im out bye 👋

• So you're not conventionally attractive, okay. Some of the most beautiful people I've met have not been conventionally attractive. I haven't met you but you seem nice enough so I'm sure your personality shines through, to me that is more important than anything. You have a very friendly warm face, it makes me want to get to know you!
    Don't base your self-worth on unattainable standards of beauty!

• you're not ugly

• No you look really Sad.

• First of all, the picture quality is not good.

However you're very beautiful. I can't believe you're younger than me. You look wayyyy older than me xD but I mean that in a good way. You look mature and sexy :)

• Ohh okay. Well you take bad selfies this lighting is horribblleee
    haha but tbh you look fine

• you look like a danish person xD Like, if you went to school here you would so fit in

• You're right u do have a big nose but other than that (and this is my real opinion) you look ok, like average.:)

• You look old.

• Really? You look 19 in this picture. I'm gonna piss you off though ❤️ You're pretty XD 😊😁

• dammit yyyyy? internet you disappoint

• Lmaoo yess girl, you're hair is 👌🏾👍🏾

• took me like 3 hours *shudder* urgh. wavy hair peoples problems... so first world, but so important

• no you're pretty
    :)

• i personally think it's your hair, but that's nothing you can't change