How would you describe my looks?

Cute/hot/pretty/average/plain/ugly/other? Do I look like anyone? Any tips for accentuating my better features and minimizing the bad ones? (My profile pic is also me.)
How would you describe my looks?

0|0
10|20

Most Helpful Guy

• You're cute. Quite pretty. I think everyone could agree.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're really cute! I would consider plucking your eyebrows to shape them more and then try upper eye liner with the wing technique. That would look really nice.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I'd honestly say you have a very beautiful face :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're simple u r very very very beautiful u r officially from the best looking girls I have ever seen to me u r 10 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute. And you don't have any bad features. Just let puberty finish working it's magic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet and innocent. You're cute :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful. Your eyes, mouth, and hair are the features I like the most. Also, your skin looks soft. I think you have a natural beauty, and shouldn't wear much make-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good, don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • super cute, I love your face

0|1
    0|0
  • You'll make beautifull kids😊

0|1
    1|0
  • You are definitely some shade of cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd describe you as very cute and petite. Your best feature would be your eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • your so cute 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute, pretty works as well

0|0
    0|0
  • You are cute/hot/pretty. Do nothing more. Your eyes got me, just beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • Innocent

0|0
    0|0
  • a very cute young lady, I wouldn't say that you needed to change anything :) truly perfect :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute and pretty :)
    You are perfrct though and no offense to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty. I wouldn't worry about your appearance nor change a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • The pic in the post is cute but your profile pic is sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg you are great

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Well first off you're gorgeous with really no bad features😊
    I think you should wear eyeshadow that contoured your brows and makes you're eyes pop because you have nice big eyes and I suggest maybe a rosy pink lip stain for your lips you have nice eyebrows so you really don't need to fill them in

0|0
    0|0
    • yes I was also going to say gorgeous overall but if you want a tip to shape brows a tiny bit more and a lip gloss/stain, nothing too dark, though!

• @ginger79
      Yeah prob a good idea to clean up the brows a tiny bit but they are shaped pretty well already

• yah, I definitely think there is something nice about looking young while you are young, though, and not trying to look like a super makeup-y Kardashian at 15... enjoy your natural youthful beauty!

• you look cute

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good. I think you should grow your hair a little longer - maybe 1-2 inches longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly you look very beautiful/pretty/hot I must say, your eyes are very pretty, I was looking to see if any one would say you don't look good out of jealousy, I would've been very pissed off and probably teach that person a lesson for you dear, because you look cool and angelic , but I didn't see any because you are perfect, I wouldn't mind getting a sister so beautiful as you, but unfortunately I only have a brother

0|0
    0|0
  • I find you cutely pretty ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • you're super cute :) And pretty eyes with overall proportional features.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • A cute girl with big eyes and short black hair

0|0
    0|0