How would you describe my looks?

Cute/hot/pretty/average/plain/ugly/other? Do I look like anyone? Any tips for accentuating my better features and minimizing the bad ones? (My profile pic is also me.)
How would you describe my looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're cute. Quite pretty. I think everyone could agree.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're really cute! I would consider plucking your eyebrows to shape them more and then try upper eye liner with the wing technique. That would look really nice.

What Guys Said 19

• I'd honestly say you have a very beautiful face :)

• You're simple u r very very very beautiful u r officially from the best looking girls I have ever seen to me u r 10 😉

• Cute. And you don't have any bad features. Just let puberty finish working it's magic.

• Sweet and innocent. You're cute :D

• Beautiful. Your eyes, mouth, and hair are the features I like the most. Also, your skin looks soft. I think you have a natural beauty, and shouldn't wear much make-up.

• You look good, don't worry.

• super cute, I love your face

• You'll make beautifull kids😊

• You are definitely some shade of cute

• I'd describe you as very cute and petite. Your best feature would be your eyes.

• your so cute 😃

• You look cute, pretty works as well

• You are cute/hot/pretty. Do nothing more. Your eyes got me, just beautiful

• Innocent
    ...

• a very cute young lady, I wouldn't say that you needed to change anything :) truly perfect :)

• You look cute and pretty :)
    You are perfrct though and no offense to that.

• You're very pretty. I wouldn't worry about your appearance nor change a thing.

• The pic in the post is cute but your profile pic is sexy!

• Omg you are great

What Girls Said 9

• Well first off you're gorgeous with really no bad features😊
    I think you should wear eyeshadow that contoured your brows and makes you're eyes pop because you have nice big eyes and I suggest maybe a rosy pink lip stain for your lips you have nice eyebrows so you really don't need to fill them in

• yes I was also going to say gorgeous overall but if you want a tip to shape brows a tiny bit more and a lip gloss/stain, nothing too dark, though!

• @ginger79
      Yeah prob a good idea to clean up the brows a tiny bit but they are shaped pretty well already

• yah, I definitely think there is something nice about looking young while you are young, though, and not trying to look like a super makeup-y Kardashian at 15... enjoy your natural youthful beauty!

• you look cute

• You look good. I think you should grow your hair a little longer - maybe 1-2 inches longer.

• Honestly you look very beautiful/pretty/hot I must say, your eyes are very pretty, I was looking to see if any one would say you don't look good out of jealousy, I would've been very pissed off and probably teach that person a lesson for you dear, because you look cool and angelic , but I didn't see any because you are perfect, I wouldn't mind getting a sister so beautiful as you, but unfortunately I only have a brother

• I find you cutely pretty ^_^

• you're super cute :) And pretty eyes with overall proportional features.

• Very pretty 😊

• You're pretty

• A cute girl with big eyes and short black hair