What's more attractive, a healthy fair skinned complexion or an artificial tan?

Not everyone tans well. The more someone gets sun exposure, the more likely they are to have sun damaged skin as seen by wrinkles, dark spots, and more leathery skin.

So for some who weren't born tan, is it more attractive to keep that pale young looking or to go out and get a bronze tan?

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural fair skin!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want the most honest answers, then don't put it up as a good vs bad thing. Now you're just setting people who tan up against pale people.

What Guys Said 9

• I definitely prefer natural fair skin over a girl who bakes her skin in the sun

• I hate people who look like an orange it literally looks like they just got out of mud or something, but I do not mind a tan. I could care less if a girl has a pale skin, but if that means that she does not like going out to the park or something active outside then is when it becomes a problem.

• Fair skin is attractive, smoother, more creamy, and sexy.

• Fair skinned complexion.

• Hey look... i tanned well :p

• A tan for sure.

• I will always say natural in all cases. I don't like artificial anything

• Fake tans are a no no for me

• Naturally melanated skin always looks better and healthier than any tanned skin be it from being cooked by the sun, rays from a bed/booth or creams/lotions or any pale skin. In my opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• born with pale skin is more prone to skin disease compared to dark skin. It's got to do with science and melanin stuff and you're right with the sun exposure. You can try to get tan (artificial) and see if you like it yourself then you can go back to pale looking if it didn't go well ;)