My bra size in a 32 DD... Is that a weird size?

I've been wearing a 34b or c and was always so uncomfortable in a bra. The other day I got sized for the second time at Victorias Secret. The first time I was a b was guess my boons grown a lot. Maybe since I got on birth control but I don't know. Anyway now I'm a 32 DD!!! It's such a weird sounding size and bras are sooooo hard to find in that size at like Walmart of whatever. Lol

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's not a weird size, I think they are sexy just like all boobs are! I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a B cup and on birth control, wish I'd get DD's!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• That's a really good size, actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats an amazing size!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an amazing size be proud of it.
    Most women would kill for that size.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a good size ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds good, not weird. You really lucky 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Best size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds nice though, means you're slim and they stick out quite a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • V. s. Has a weird sizing way, you need to be fit properly

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a ball-tighteningly awesome size!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah you'll have to go to more expensive places for sure.
    Finding 32 is hard enough, let alone in a DD

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard enough to find a 32C!! I can imagine a 32DD would be that much harder. Sorry sister!

0|0
    0|0
  • No it;s not a weird size. I'm a 36DD

0|0
    0|0
  • i bet thats hard to find. you could try a 34D that should be easier to find.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not weird, just not as common. That's why Victoria secret is the best! U can always find those sizes there :)

0|0
    0|0