Girls, clean shaven or facial hair on a guy?

How many of you prefer a guy with facial hair as opposed to clean shaven?
Preferences as to what kind of hair: beard, goatee or moustache
I have a nicely kept moustache and cannot shave it due to a skin condition.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually prefer clean shaven but some guys can really pull off a nice 5' o clock shadow.

I'm sure if you keep your facial hair nice and stuff though you'll look fine:)

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly it depends on the guy... Some guys look better with facsil hair some look better without it.

My personal favorite is 5 o' clock shadows and I dislike full grown beards.

• Depends on the guy and what he looks like. I personally don't mind the facial hair, though.

• anything but moustache haha

• Y'know when my boyfriend has let his hair grow in for a few days, he'll ask me "how would you like your date tonight." Fun to have the choice. He, of course, looks hot both ways. I've never seen him with a full beard or mustache, but I'm sure he'd look gorgeous that way, too.

• I prefer clean shaven.

• On some guys it looks good but I like clean shaved

• I do, just not too much. I'm not too fond of baby faces and lumberjack beards. But that's just me.

• A bit of a stubble is nice

• If you have it just keep it trimmed. Maintain a low cut. I kinda like facial hair.

• Depends on the guy and his face and skin...