Who looks better?

Who looks better?

I picked a really fat woman and a really skinny woman. Who looks better.

• skinny woman
  • fat woman

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm probably going to get shit for saying this but i don't actually give a fuck.

I actually think the bigger woman has a very nice body... Like, seriously.

the skinny one just makes me feel kinda sick :/

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I wouldn't want either of them to be honest but if I had to choose I'd pick the skinnier one. It's easier to gain more weight than it is to lose it. She has to gain less weight to be healthy than the other woman has to lose to be healthy too.

• I'd say they both look as bad as each other. None of them are healthy, so none of them really look attractive in my eyes :/

• Like we say where I live: neither 8 nor 80.

• Giselle Bundchen's photo there is Photoshopped.

• Difficult choice...
    I mean, I'd be privileged to be with either one, especially if they are quality people.

Cannot make choice based on current data. If I had a couple of weeks to get to know them, then I'd make a choice, but they both seem nice.

• Fat woman

Omg the skinny one looks like a demon..

• The fat one. hands down

• Skinny by far

• the fat one almost made me puke lol

• I think muscled woman better than.

• hated both shits

• The skinny chick make me want to take her to Dairy Queen, the fat chick makes me queasy

• That. thin ladies, is what fat looks like. The second picture. So, no more "am I fat" when you clearly don't look like that, questions. Got it?

• That's a stupid question.

• I'd rather date the skinny girl because although she looks like she could gain a few pounds I can still find her attractive. The fat woman needs to lose like 100lbs and obesity really isn't attractive to me.

What Girls Said 9

• The fat girl no doubt... And I'm not just saying that because the anorexic girl looks extremely unhealthy htr fat girl also has a prettier face.

• Neither.

They are both advertising an extremely unhealthy body image.

• That skinny one looks like it's been photoshopped to the extreme 😐

• That first photo is photoshopped. Gisele does not look that bony in the first photograph.

• I find neither body attractive Nor healthy. So if you ignore the body I think the skinny girl is prettier

• I actually don't like any, but if I will have to choose then the fat one, am so scared of that skinny girl seriously, if I should see her in real life especially in the night I will collapse out of fear she honestly look like a demon

• honestly, they both don't look healthy..:/

• That first girl could grate cheese.

No but really, neither.

• The skinny woman is too skinny but her face is prettier. I think the face should always be the decision maker. If the bigger girl had a prettier face than I would have picked her. In the end, the body isn't important at all. Neither woman has an ideal body but I also find the fatter woman's face to be average.