Am I the only person who thinks Kim Kardashian is so hot?

• Yes, you are the only one
    32% (13)51% (22)42% (35)Vote
  • Nooooo she is so hot!!!
    22% (9)28% (12)25% (21)Vote
  • I think she's average
    46% (19)21% (9)33% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• She has a pretty nice body, but I'm not exactly enchanted by her face. Especially when she cries.

cdn.viralscape.com/.../Kim-Kardashian-Cry.jpg

Yikes.

0|0
    0|0
    • I imagine the sound of an old door creaking as she contorts her face in such a way.

• I don't know about others but that girl is a goddess of curves so YES <3 Vote 'B"

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's average. She's definitely not hot, I don't understand why all the fuss about her. I can look out my window and spot a hottee girl in just a second.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people generally look average, but the media hype makes people think they are more attractive than they actually are.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like an empty shell to me. The body is fine, but nobody seems to be home...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not know who she is- so cannot comment

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously not she's famous for her beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted that she's hot, but she's still talentless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to look as good as her!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't know she's hot

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't find her that attractive. and her personality plays a role into it too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim Kartrashian might look good, but she's not THAT good and she's famous for being famous... and sucking dick on the internet- that makes her repulsive.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty for someone who had lots of plastic surgery, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is hot but not my type if i consider about relationships...

She would be great for one night fling though 😄😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I think that she's pretty. I wouldn't say she's absolutely gorgeous, but she's good looking and I like her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has good bone structure (even though its made of plastic) but her style of dress and clothing and bigger bone structure make her unattractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a beautiful woman, yeah. All of the ladies in the Kardashian clan are pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • She's quite average for me, and most of all I don't find fake people all that good looking, and her body is not all that a big deal, in my community that fake ass of her will be seen as miley Cyrus's ass, because her body type is a natural and a popular thing at my country its not that big deal as some people see it, I sometimes can't figure out what sort of talent she has that makes her that popular is it that fake body of hers?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's very pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • Some people agree with you.

I just wonder how much of her body is actually natural and not fake.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty but overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • she has a curvy body which a lot of guys love, but once she opens her mouth... yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. There are some guys and girls who think Kim kardashian is attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, why yes you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess if you like plastic then more power to you! But she's ugly XD

0|0
    0|0
  • She is so overrated & fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at her in 2008. I'd say now she's okay. But very overrated. They are just famous for screwing rappers and having big arses.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a beaut, can't be denied whether people like her or not fact remains.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you aren't people just don't like her personality

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks hot in some pics, in others not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • So... Mysterious...

0|0
    0|0