Girls, Do I look "well"enough to try myself in modeling :D?

personally I afraid if my height is correct becouse I'm 184cm ( 6' ½") ;/Girls, Do I look

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good and might make it into certain modelling agencies but most male models who sell products to males have to look older, mature, aggressive, somewhat jaded - they look intelligent and powerful but are not sexy. You might be too sexy to be a model.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I think so.

You look really good.

Nice fit body.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you should go for it.. why are your lips orange in the 2nd pic? well other than that.. you look very good.. and love the hair.. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! You have abs and muscles on your arms. I like your hair and the poses look so casual. Try out, I'm sure you'll get in!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you should definitely give it a shot. You're super hot and muscular and I wouldn't worry about your height I think you're tall enough!

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it. It's gonna be hard, don't give up. I plan on getting into modeling as well after high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have the right look and body.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, yeah get yourself an agent and see. bonne chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Your height is perfect (you have to be six feet tall to model as a man)

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I think you're perfect, your muscles aren't too bulky and you have hair to work with

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow yes I think so. You should give it a try

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you want to do it, do it. I'm 1,80 and I'm a girl. I don't think you're tall enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow !

10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my... you're hot!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hhhhhh i'm 147 cm 😱😱😱

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you look like a Hollister model.

0|0
    0|0
  • YESSS omg why would you even ask such a question go for it omggg

0|0
    0|0
  • Complete package! Try and go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • You look beautiful.

0|0
    0|0