Girls, Do I look "well"enough to try myself in modeling :D?

personally I afraid if my height is correct becouse I'm 184cm ( 6' ½") ;/Girls, Do I look

20

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good and might make it into certain modelling agencies but most male models who sell products to males have to look older, mature, aggressive, somewhat jaded - they look intelligent and powerful but are not sexy. You might be too sexy to be a model.

What Girls Said 19

• I think so.

You look really good.

Nice fit body.

• yes you should go for it.. why are your lips orange in the 2nd pic? well other than that.. you look very good.. and love the hair.. <3

• Yes! You have abs and muscles on your arms. I like your hair and the poses look so casual. Try out, I'm sure you'll get in!

• Yeah you should definitely give it a shot. You're super hot and muscular and I wouldn't worry about your height I think you're tall enough!

• Go for it. It's gonna be hard, don't give up. I plan on getting into modeling as well after high school.

• You have the right look and body.

• sure, yeah get yourself an agent and see. bonne chance

• Your height is perfect (you have to be six feet tall to model as a man)

• Actually I think you're perfect, your muscles aren't too bulky and you have hair to work with

• Wow yes I think so. You should give it a try

• Well if you want to do it, do it. I'm 1,80 and I'm a girl. I don't think you're tall enough

• Wow !

10/10

• Oh my... you're hot!!!

• Hhhhhh i'm 147 cm 😱😱😱

• Ur good looking

• Yeah, you look like a Hollister model.

• YESSS omg why would you even ask such a question go for it omggg

• Complete package! Try and go for it

• You look beautiful.