Guys, what's your ideal cup size on a girl?

• A cup
    5% (3)
  • B cup
    17% (10)
  • C cup
    22% (13)
  • D cup
    21% (12)
  • Or don't really care as long as they're in proportion with the rest of the body
    35% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Between C and DD is my favorite. But the girl does not need to have that feature for me to like her. I'm not gonna judge by her bust size.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• As crazy as it probably sounds, H to K, as long as they're natural, are my favorite. Out of these, though, my favorite is probably D. However, I'd be okay with whatever my girl had, to be honest. I don't need a customize-able woman that has a certain chest size. I just like a girl who's confident with her's even if it's an A cup (I say that because most girls that I know who are A cup are usually really insecure about their size and not because I think it's a bad size).

0|0
    1|0
  • Anything from A to F or something like that. I really don't care. I just don't like flat boobs, or huge saggy boobs.

As long as they aren't an eyesore, I'm good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cup size B. Im more into the smaller boobs but not too small so i have found B to be just right.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tea cups she has to be able to hold a cup of tea

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less so long as she's pretty.

DD cup if I'm fulfilling some big tit craving.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just randomly clicked B
    I do not care

0|0
    0|0
  • D cups or bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't judge like that. I've liked girls who's boobs weren't even all that attractive tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • C or up...

0|0
    0|0
  • Love D cup for 2 reasons.. contact me directly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Size doesn't matter much to me.
    Personality does

0|0
    0|1
  • The smallest cup possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol ones who want small boobs probably have a small cock and wanna even things down

0|0
    1|0
  • Eh, generally I'd say I prefer a C. But as long as things are proportionate it doesn't really matter too much. All breasts have their own beauty as long as they look healthy. I personally don't like fake ones, but I don't really like anything over DD either because most of the time that isn't every proportionate. Generally size doesn't matter, as long as you're a cool person and I get along with you you're going to be considered an alright gal to me. So I'd say don't worry about your breast size and go for a guy who doesn't worry about it either.

0|0
    0|0
  • between c and dd. big is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • a million Z cup.

0|1
    0|0