Am I hot or not?

Just curious to see what other people think. Rate from 1-10? Any opinion is welcome, good or bad.

108

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a cutie, love your hair and eyes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most girls would rate you a 6.5-7/10. I the first picture, your eyebrows look heavy and I the second picture, the hairstyle is not flattering. You have a long face so you need to stay away from anything that accents that feature. You aren't the next Hollywood heart-throb, but you shouldn't have a problem getting dates with most ladies. Women aren't quite as obsessed with appearances as guys are so you should focus more on how you treat women.

What Girls Said 9

• Adorableee!

• You look like you have no sole but don't worry I don't have one either so its ok😊

• I'll give you a 8. You look cute

• Yeah you're cute

• You're quite attractive :)

• 9, loving you're eyes, eyebrows, and hair 😊

• Cuuuutttee😭💘 but but not hot

• I think you're really attractive.

• I love your eyes <3

What Guys Said 7

• I'd say you look aight dude.. Above average anyway. Though i will say 2 things to you.

1) Your outfit in the second picture would look a good 50 times better without the scarf

2) You've got good... 'Bone structure?'. And, If you hit the gym, and bulked up a bit of muscle, You would be hot shit dude! *No Homo*, I only say that as your arm bones are pretty visible, And i think the muscular look would suit you very well.

All the best mate.

• You sure can be

• you are a good looking young man

• Serial Killer Eyes/10

• You look fine bro. Also u have kinda Dexter Morgan-ish looking.

• i think your a 4

• Im not gay.. but i would say a strong 8 but if you fix your hair a bit you could bd a 9 :D