How do I and my patients look?

How do I and my patients look?
This handsome can't walk for now but we can handle it together :)

This sweety like an octopus she Loves to hugging everyone :)

This beatiful girl is my favourite one and thank god she Loves me :) she couldnt walk when we met but we can Run together now :)

htt. p:/ /i. hizliresim. com/oZZ1N9. . jpg

Somehow call me fake and it is really annoying :) here Just delete the spaces

Most Helpful Girl

• omg this is sooo cute *___*
    like cutter than Ryan Gosling holding a puppy

• Aw thank you :) I dont know Ryan Gosling but I know my eyelashes are better than yours :)

• im a pretty blonde, so ill win ^^ and ill make them some cupcakes so they will like me too

• And I am with them for long and I play guitar for them and I make some magics for them so I win always :)

What Girls Said 12

• You all look adorable! Good luck to them <3

• We dont need luck we need to work hard and belief :) thank you :)

• Omg, this is SO cute!!! I really find it cute that your patients loves you so much and you get along with kids :)
    You all look really adorable and I really respect you for the incredible work you do

• That is my job but that is my love that you see. I love to doing my Best for them. They are like my siblings and Thank you for your understanding :)

• I'm sure you'll make a really great dad one day, aha :D

• Aw I hope so thank you very much :)

• awwwwwwww so cute. I don't know what else to say

• Thank youu very much we are giving out loves to you from our hearts:)

• So adorable...

• Thank you very much :)

• This just made my day, so adorable n sweet ☺️

• Ah thank you so much :) I love them and they make my all Day :) I think I am Lucky

• Awwwww marry me pls! 🙈

• TOOO CUTE! 😆🌈❤

• Very cute pictures!

• AAAAAWWWWWWWHHHHH ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• how lovely

• This is so adorable.

• Stop using someone else's pics lmao. But the guy in the pic with the beard is so hot.

• What the hell are you talking about?

• Photoshop again? haha :)

• LMAOOO that is so photoshopped. Ican see the outline of where you cropped it. "Your" hand is not even showing holding it. Just a show coming out of the side. Nice try, you're fake lol.

What Guys Said 11

• Pretty fucking wrong that your uploading pictures of sick kids onto a websites thats user base consists 90% of horny middle aged virgins, but thats none of my business...

• I didn't get what you mean please can you explain me if you dont mind?

• How would you like it, if you had a child in hospital, and their doctor was uploading pictures of them onto websites filled with horny middle aged virgins and shit? you would beyond angry right?

What you are doing is so incredibly wrong.

• Let me explain you. I really dont understand what you meant in your Last sentence. In my country People dont look like in yours. And believe me they would like to see that if I care about them so much and keep their pics on my phone

• Dude, this just made my day. Hope you and your patients all the best.

• You all such kind persons and you guys about to make me cry. Your words make my job sense thank you :)

• Inspirational, that's all I have to say..
    I'm going to ignore the picture asap, because these pictures make me cry easily

• They are our reality and we can't ignore them we have to do our Best for them :)

• Mudda trueness

• Dam...

GaG's new Ladies man

• What do you mean I didn't understand can you explain if you dont mind?

• You guys look adorable, wishing your patients all the best

• I hope so thank you very much and I kiss all of them for you :)

• I think everyone on this page agrees with me in saying thank you for the truly incredible work you are doing.

• Aw you are so kind :) I do my job with love and I see the effectness of it. We make fun all the time even we are in a hospital :) I say thank you :)

• wow dude, the amount of estrogen these women are trying to release on you is very amazing.

• I had seen your pics all the time asking about opinions :D and I really don't like that act. But from now I have positive feelings for you. It's maleficient :) you are doing great

• Thank you very much :)

• Do those kids know your posting pics of them? Wow creep cps cps cps just kidding its cute

• Haha it doesn't matter if they dont :) they are like my family :) thank you :)

• It's nice to see your patients look happy, even when they're in hospital. I respect you for that.

• Because we all Love each others :) we are all like a big family :) thank you by the way :)

• Good work, doc!

• Thank you very much :)

• Awwwwwwwwww

Lol those girls r beautiful. Just beautiful

• Right? I feel ı am so Lucky :)