Is modeling a good temporary career choice for me?

I want to do something in the meantime before I sign my contract to enlist in the army as a cryptologic linguist. And after thinking about it, I always wanted to pursue modeling. But even though I want to do it as a temporary thing, I'm not so sure it is a good idea. Not to mention, I don't think I'm really cut out for it. I'm only 5'7 and I don't think I'm anywhere near pretty enough or exotic looking (despite my racial makeup) to do it. Do you think I'm cut out for modeling and It would be a good career to pursue temporarily? Or should I just stick to something simpler until I enlist?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't model first don't want a give your drill Sargent any extra ammo

Most Helpful Girl

• You could be a model if you want. I think you have potential.

What Guys Said 3

• Two opposite different worlds lol. Choose army.. modeling won't get you far. Military will ingrain character in you that will last a lifetime.

• Based on your picture , yes, you could be a model.

• Only way to know, is to find out. Send your photos to a legit company, and see if they think you're worth it. You have to be willing to take a no, to do this. You know that, right? Rjection is a part of life, you're going to get it in your life!

But no, I think modeling is overrated. Seems pointless to me

What Girls Said 1

• Wouldn't hurt to try