Do you ever judge peoples questions by their ages?

If I see someone who is 25+ with one of the most obvious questions, I feel judgmental. I am not rude when I answer. I just wonder how they can ask the question at their age. It's usually the: "Does he/she like me?" questions I judge the most. I often wonder if some of these people are lying about their ages. I just laugh secretly to myself and then answer as nicely as I can. Even if you don't have dating experience by 25, you should still know those questions are stupid and obvious.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say it easy to make a judgment on such a situation because we assume people in this age bracket to be competent, they have enough life experience to conquer the world with common sense. However many people seem to come here not to embrace logic but to vent feeling they feel necessary to expose Simply because they do not want to unburden these types of thoughts on people they value. And so this can be seen as nice dumping spot. So I would have patience with them as you have n just keep your thoughts with in the realm of your mind as to simply not evoke unnecessary conflict.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people don't have dating experience at 25. My parents got married at 30 and so did all of my aunts and uncles - nobody in my parent's generation married before the age of 30 except for one of my uncles who married at 29. Back then - you did not even get to see your bride until the wedding ceremony had taken place - THEN you would know who you end up with. I am somewhat traditional and do not want to date for prolonged periods before I settle down. I also have no intention of dating until I know I am ready to have children and can take care of them properly - meaning I have enough money to support me, my children and my husband if he ever becomes disabled or loses his job from illness.

What Guys Said 2

• Age is always relative with some people being really switched on from a young age whereas others can be older but still remain clueless

• Yes!! I agree.. But nowadays I see women who are in their 50 acting like they are teenies and I see young girls with maturity acting like are older.. That's why I give up on judging older and younger dating , nowadays you never know

What Girls Said 5

• I don't judge I just answer... Though I do pay attention to the age I answer any question regardless of the topic or the age range.

The only time when I bring age into the discussion is when I'm being attacked and it's questions like minors shouldn't be allowed on GAG or should be restricted to certain questions. I find it pretty funny considering the fact that half the time it's the adults that are asking childish questions like you already mentioned and yet they only notice when the minors ask them.

• like people of other ages, they usually want answers to a specific fact situation

this is why i almost never ask questions

• Nope I normally answer the question before I notice their age.

• Not really--for me, if I have an answer to their question or feel that they can benefit from my answer, then I answer regardless of age.

• I totally judge based off of that xD but then again, people do lie about their age. I've seen dumber questions by people in their thirties, yikes.