I hate my hips?

I hate my hips so much. I am slim everywhere, and then i have a round butt and WIDE hip bones. It's literally all bone no fat ( except my butt) I don't wanna upload a photo because its creepy cuz im underage but my body looks like kelly brooks kinda ( minus the big boobs) and barbara palvin after weight gain.
The best photo I could find to resemble my body is this
only difference is smaller boobs and a round butt. Hips, legs, waist and shoulders are almost identical to me. I'm about 5 foot 7 and my measurements are 34-26-39
I HATE MY HIPS ?

Sorta like this one too. She looks more pear shaped but i look more hourglass like the first pic. I am a mix in between the first photo and this one
It sucks because i always see how good my skinny small bone structured friends look in clothes and i get jealous. Or these short girls with slim hips and double dd boobs and I'm taller and like a 36a ( equivalent to a 32c) My mom is always saying " oh this girl looks so high fashion, miranda kerr looks good in everything etc, etc ) and it makes me feel bad because i could never be as skinny even if i drastically lost weight, i'll always have wide hips. Is there anywhere i can get hip surgery to male them smaller? how much?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hold up just a damn second. Your waist to hip ratio is the perfect ratio- 2:3. That's scientifically proven to be the most attractive body type. I mean, if you want to do it for you, go right on ahead, but your body by all means is the ideal body type for a woman (again, according to science).
    You are perfectly fine the way you are. If you want to change how you look, then do that for yourself, but don't ever try and change for other people, because no matter what you do, you'll never please them.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a pear shape now stop whining about it. A lot of guys like the pear shape so hush. You'll find that guys like a big booty with smaller perky boobs, and please don't compare a 36A to a 32D because when seen in person there's an obvious difference in volume and band width.

• a 32c.. a 32c is apparently the same size just a different band

• I want you to try both bra sizes and then tell me which one fits you better. Once you realize there's a huge difference I want you to shut it.

• i own both a 32c and a 36a and they both fit exactly the same and i am not lying nor exaggerating

What Guys Said 11

• The second picture looks fineeeee

• Nah don't do anything you look great the way you are... though I'm no one to stop doing any changes in your body... sorry don't mind me I just what I thought right is😶?

• all i read is "i am physically attractive give me attention cause i have daddy issues"

• You're 16 and thinking about hip surgery? Do some sports, tone your body, you'll be fine.

• No because it's nit fat it's literally all bone

• um yeah yoga is I've seen a major difference in other parts of my body just not my hips

• You have the opinion of a leisure fitness coach. I'm tired arguing to people who want to have their own opinions reassured.

• The body of the chic in the second pic is really really nice.

• too wide hips for to small of a body

• Stop posting the same question you look good trust me I would know.

• R u kidding me?
    I find u hot ;)

• Try having massive hips and a bubble butt as a man.

• Looks good. You got nothing to worry about

• You are hella shallow...

What Girls Said 4

• no you can't reduce the size of your pelvis!

the good news is this is the most desirable shape to men!!! x

• Only 8 per cent of women in the USA have an hourglass figure whilst 20% are pear shaped. You have an unrealistic view of the female body.
    http://www.iliketoquote.com/img/1221.jpg

• I get it's hard, but you have to understand it has its own beauty, and that many people find that attractive.
    I used to have that body type too, so I feel your pain.

• lol what do you mean used too? :(

tell me your secret

• I started dieting and working out daily. It really made my hips somewhat slimmer and developed my upper body, making me look more "balanced".

• maybe i'll do that to

• i know your struggle... i have broad shoulders and it depresses me that its nothing i can do about it. You just need to learn how to except it... looking proportional is way more attractive then having wider hips then shoulders or vice versa

• I'd switch with you if I could

• wide hips are considered feminine, broad shoulders are considered masculine.. trust me, you are far better off with wider hips.. you are looked upon as more desirable then me... you should be glad you're not like me