Do I give off a "lesbian vibe"?

Ok so when I was in highschool people always teased me and said I was a lesbian. I've been hit on by guys, had boyfriends, but have been hit on girls too. Then one of my good guy friends, who happens to be gay, said even though I like guys I could be Bi because I sometimes jokingly say certain actresses are hot. Do I look like a lesbian at all? I do makeup, dress nicely, I just would be really discouraged if people (especially guys I'm interested in) think that I'm gay.
Do I give off a

Perhaps I should clarify some mannerisms then because that seems to be what most people keep coming to the conclusion of. I am a rodeo queen, so "tomboy" in that sense of I work on a farm. I have an hourglass figure and wear heeled boots often so my figure or walk is not the issue. My voice is not masculine, but not overly high and "girlish" either. The one thing I will say about my actions is that I am a very touchy, affectionate person to friends, male and female alike.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like an attractive straight girl.
    They just want you to be a lesbian or bi so that you would sleep with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're gorgeous, maybe you just give off a tomboy vibe. And I totally know what you mean! Now a days if a girl says an actress is pretty people think she must be gay? It's ridiculous, if you said that twenty years ago nobody would think that.
    You have beautiful eyes by the way!

What Guys Said 18

• You look beautiful and very feminine. I wouldn't get the impression that you were lesbian upon just seeing you.

• You don't look gay at all. But a picture isn't really a good indicator. I would have to observe talk, mannerisms. . etc to get the proper vibe. But based on the picture, you look absolutely sexy, and I would totally go for someone like you.

• No. You don't look like a lesbian to me.

• Really? A down vote for saying she doesn't look like a lesbian to me?

• Yeah, totaly L.

Kidding lol.

• no you look straight

• Not at all.
    You're absolutely drop dead gorgeous
    Any guy would be lucky to have you

• Not to me you don't. I think that you are strikingly beautiful. Gorgeous eyes.

• No, not at all. But anyway one can't look gay or lesbian. I know this girl that likes to wear flannel shirts, hipster jeans, dress shoes, and backwards snap backs but she is straight, I've also known lesbians that dress girly and loon very feminine.

• You're beautiful, let's date?

• NO you do not

• if you are attracted to girls then you lesbian, if you find both the sexes are hot then you but if you find guys only the hot things then you are completely straight :-) just check your self no one can say by looks :-)

• well I don't know how can anyone be judged as lesbian based on her looks, but I'd say you look hot and I would hit on you no matter if you're straight, bi or lesbian ;)

• you are way too pretty to be lesbian

• My partner has the same problem. I think it's not so much the way she looks as you both look really feminine, but her vibe. She has masculinity to her personality that you can notice straight away. Perhaps you do too.

• it's a weird question to which has no answer that you will be happy with, because you created this problem in your head. :)

• We attract who we attract, a horse is a horse, of course of course, right?

• i don't get that vibe from your pic. i would bang you

• You don't look straight. More like bi or lesbian.

• Looks straight buto naughty

• So if not straight what is it that gives off 'gay'? Eyes, hair, lips?

What Girls Said 17

• Omg you're pretty af. I didn't rest most of your question, but vibe wise you don't seem lesbian. But lol it's hard to tell from a photo and I'm not an expert on vibes. But you're really gorgeous just saying.

• I think it's hard to look lesbian unless you're full dyke status
    You're super pretty. It's hard to say based on how you look though.
    Lots of lesbians could look straight.

• It can be your physique if not personality (one of the boys? or interests). I have a friend who is straight but everyone has this impression on her that she is lesbian because of her physique. You are being hit on by both genders coz you're pretty :)

Just tell them you are straight. It's normal to have "girl crushes" too! Everyone has! Those who don't are just bitter or insecure themselves :D ;)

• Girls are attracted to men not women so she gets hit on by more guys than girls

• No not everyone has girl crushes that is a lie.

• yes. she said this: "I've been hit on by guys, had boyfriends, but have been hit on girls too." and i mean she is pretty or they find her attractive that CAN be the reason.

girl crushes don't always mean that the girl is lesbian. Some girls use that term in a sense of admiration. It's like saying oh yeah, i had a girl crush on that actress coz she's very beautiful. Or I like her body she's so sexy i wish i have one, I have a girl crush on her. like the @asker said "... I sometimes jokingly say certain actresses are hot." We sometimes joke with that or simply admire the person.

• You don't give off a lesbian vibe to me. o- o

• omg your really pretty id say u dont look lesbian but very pretty

• You do give off the bi vibe to me kinda of a sexy tomboy like Rita Ora or a Amber Heard.

Rita Ora
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...000000578-747_634x883.jpg

Amber Heard
    www.hawtcelebs.com/.../...emiere-in-new-york_1.jpg

• You look a bit like a Olivia Wilde, she has played a lot of bisexual characters. That may be your problem.

• Typically you can tell if someone is a lesbian if they dress masculinely/ have masculine energy. Based on your picture, you look feminine so on first glance I would perceive you to be straight. Also, girls are always complimenting other females so I don't think it would be weird if you complimented actresses. However, if you were going around saying that you wanted to make out with actresses and stuff then I'd probably think you were bi/lesbian.

• What's really discouraging is not whether or not you look lesbian, but to hear you speak of how being one is would be so negative...

• You're very beautiful. There's no such thing as "looking lesbian".

• No, not at all

• Is lesbian a look? I say that it would come more from the way you act/talk.

• I think instead of your looks really, it may be your personality. You know , just the way you come off to people.

• No not at all but then again i can never tell when a woman is a lesbian because lesbians are so feminine you wouldn't think they are lesbians

• Would bang 10/10

YES NOW YOU HAVE SAID IT BUT SO DO I.

• No you dont... you are gorgeous 😊

• I'm getting a bi vibe. It's harder to tell over the internet.

• You look like you're outgoing and flamboyant but can also be a bitch sometimes. I can picture you being a lesbian lol (going just by this picture) you are very pretty