Does my nose look too big?

I would appreciate your honesty

Most Helpful Girl

• You do have a bigger nose, BUT, you have a long slender face so its only natural that your nose is symmetrical with your face. You look great :)

• That's what most people tell me and that I would look weird if get plastic surgery

• Yes! Do NOT get plastic surgery, your nose is perfect for your face shape.

What Guys Said 19

• This is jackie chan.
    www.up-king.com/almaciat/9xh66igavchu2pi1sf53.jpg
    He has a big nose.

You're not Jackie chan.
    You do not have a big nose.

• HahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahhhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHLOLOLOLOLILOKLOLLOLOSOFUNNYAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

• Heey we all age , there ain't no avoiding it , just do it gracefully is all we can :3

• you are right! Thanks

• Vou falar a mesma coisa que falo pra umas amigas minhas: Não tem como saber de nenhuma "imperfeição" se a foto tiver com filtro a ponto de tampar os detalhes do rosto. Nessa perspectiva q vc tirou a foto tb não tem como dizer.

• Vc esta certo. Eu tinha outra foto de perfil sem filtro mais mudei :(

• Cone on, it's a fine nose. No need to even think about it.

• No. You look good.

• Well it's smaller than mine so Imma go with no your nose isn't too big. Not only that it fits your face quite well.

• No, it doesn't.

• Your nose isn't big.

• It looks good to me. I have a big nose you don't.

• My honesty says... the nose is alright, you are alright

• It looks cute, you're really pretty

• Not big but i think it's a little bit tall. :)

• no it looks cute if you want a honest opinion

• Why do all pretty girls think they're not pretty?

• Because they tend to focus on the flaws rather than on the positive (I do that too). But they also feel the pressure to be perfect because they compare themselves to others and celebrities with impossible beauty standards. Also, society doesn't let them feel pretty, because if a girl actually finds herself beautiful, people will call her things like stuck-up or even arrogant.

• I know, It was kind of a rhetorical question.

• It looks a little big. Not bad though.

• some what but t is suitable for your face so it is looking good :-)

• its look like heavy metal nose

• Not at all (honest)😄

• It's a tad on the larger side of the nose-size spectrum but it is not too big by any stretch of the imagination.

• No but our answers mean very little until you learn to accept all of you.

• Maybe you are right... but it's kinda hard at the same time

• Words are simple but here is some simple advice I hope you can absorb in your soul and daily life.

You live once. Humans do not live long and as you age time will fly by. One day you will feel like you are 25 on the inside but you will be 70 in real years. You will look back and wonder why you wasted time worrying over things you had no control over and that are not truly important or you will look forward to more wonderful carefree years of learning, love and wonder. Choose once and choose wisely.

• You are right

What Girls Said 6